Ryan Contract Hypothetical ? (1 Viewer)

JimmyB1775

Guy behind the guy
Reaction score
So I just saw a headline on ESPN.com saying something along the lines of "Will Matt Ryan try for a Joe Flacco megadeal?"

Would it upset you more if he got $20.01m/yr or if he took one for the team and took $15-17m/yr to reduce the strain on the franchise?

Brady's deal was upsetting, especially when you realize he won't play the years listed in the end of the backload.

Would it upset you more if he got $20.01m/yr or if he took one for the team and took $15-17m/yr to reduce the strain on the franchise?

I definitely want him to be the highest paid QB in the league. Less money for them to spend in other areas. Why would I be upset at all if he makes 20 million per?

This is hatred asking the questions, not logic. Sorry to confuse you. I'd be upset if either happened, but if he gets the Flacco deal of Brees + 1, there is a bit of "you didn't deserve it" floating around in my rage. I'd be much happier if he got $23m/yr because NOBODY would be able to support that nonsense.

40 mln a year for 20 years plz (so they cant even cut him for about the first 80 years or the cap penalty would take them beyond the cap by itself)

I definitely want him to be the highest paid QB in the league. Less money for them to spend in other areas. Why would I be upset at all if he makes 20 million per?

This. Every cent given to Matty Ice is one less cent that could be used on a good football player. I hope he milks them for every last dollar he can.

I'm gonna have to look up who his agent is. In all seriousness I hope he has the same agent as Drew.

It would be a crime against humanity if he gets anything more than the Romo deal...which would be about right for him.

That said, Eleventy Trillion, Lifetime contract, guaranteed....please.

This. Every cent given to Matty Ice is one less cent that could be used on a good football player. I hope he milks them for every last dollar he can.

I'm gonna have to look up who his agent is. In all seriousness I hope he has the same agent as Drew.
God no I hope he has Rosenhaus....

ryan will get somewhere between flacco and rodgers, and i will be happy about it.

They'll be the 5th seed at best and lose in the 1st round, so he should get Romo-ish money. They can't afford to lose him, but their defense isn't good enough for him to end up like Flacco (SB MVP).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom