Saints Ryan Kerrigan is available (1 Viewer)

Kerrigan could/would replace Granderson in the DE rotation, and give the Saints a player that’s capable of making his presence felt when getting his reps

Thanks for posting.

At this point, I’d be happy with any defensive player that they think can help extinguish this dumpster fire. I know everyone wants safety help (me included), but I can see where improving the pass rush would help, too.
I want it more because as much as I like them two, Davenport and Rankins have shown to be unreliable in January as far as availability.

Kerrigan could/would replace Granderson in the DE rotation, and give the Saints a player that’s capable of making his presence felt when getting his reps
Fans here was very high with Granderson but I don't see him doing much of anything. Beside having a few splash plays last year , he still plays like an undrafted player. He is big and looks strong, but seems to get out muscled by offensive linemen

A solid, effective pass rusher rotation would really help the guys on the back end.

Ngakoue, who is a premier pass rusher went for a 3rd /5th.

Kerrigan for a 4th seems a bit steep.

Isn’t Kerrigan a 3/4 LB? Not sure how he would fit here. It would have been better if we tried for Dunlap.

No thanks for two 4th round picks. I have seen a ton of Kerrigan being in DC. I like him a lot. He is a high effort player who takes Cam Jordan workload. The downside is he’s 32 and has a ton of miles on him from playing so many snaps. He isn’t the run stopper like Jordan who still has value even when sacks decline. He is in the last year of his contract so you lose him next year most likely. He might be the 3rd best DE on that team now behind Sweat and Young. This is WFT getting any value they can for a guy that won’t be there next year on a team not completing in the post season. A 2021 6th or 2022 5th maybe.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom