Saints Ryan Kerrigan is available (1 Viewer)

Getting Kerrigan would help... and that’s the bottom line. He’s still a good player; capable of making impact plays. He would allow for Jordan and/or Davenport to slide inside in some sets, and also keep everyone fresher without any drop off in the rotation. I’d support the move.

Unfortunately, Kerrigan’s presence won’t stop Marcus Williams from blowing coverages and making huge mental mistakes on the back-end. Safety needs to be addressed if the Saints are serious about being contenders

Can we really not find pass rushing snaps for Baun?

Why would he cost more than Griffin or Dunlap?

Kerrigan is significantly better than Griffin and Dunlap this year, and already has 4 sacks this season. While I agree picking up a safety or DB is much more needed I’d be stoked if we got Kerrigan for a 4th round pick. (Two 4th seems steep)

I think with other teams making D lien moves it would do us a lot of good to add depth here. Don’t we always seem to run out of depth deep in the season?

Look, the truth is we need a FS, LB, and DE. Hell, I might even throw DT into the mix based on their play and lack of pressure up the middle. Watch the tape: Malcolm Brown out there doing nothing but play patty cake with the hands.

At this point, addressing any of the above positions is a good thing.

Several insider's = Fan wish list or a blogger throwing crap against the wall. PLEASE name an official source or list it as rumour so I can ignore this crap.

Isn’t Kerrigan a 3/4 LB? Not sure how he would fit here. It would have been better if we tried for Dunlap.

He's a pass rushing defensive end playing OLB in a 3/4. I doubt we'd trade for him anyway but you could never have too many good pass rushers. Especially with our secondary issues we need guys that can get after the QB.

Isn’t Kerrigan a 3/4 LB? Not sure how he would fit here. It would have been better if we tried for Dunlap.

Sometimes competition can help. And we always seem to be down a DE or 2 in December/January!

It doesn’t matter when you come play defense for the saints you regress instead of progress. What is he going to do for us ? Replace Hendrickson or sit on the bench ? MD and CJ are the starters and that ain’t changing , barring injury . Henderickson has 4 sacks on the season in 6 games you drop him out of rotation?

As far as DL goes if there name ain’t Aaron Donald or Garrett I’ll pass. Much rather a LB (SLB or Will ) and better Coach .

Depends on his contract. Wouldn’t matter of this year but for future years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom