Ryan Perrilloux (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The article is a month old, but I didn't hear about this until yesterday. I must have been hiding under a rock or something.

Former LSU quarterback Ryan Perrilloux doesn't often take out his Super Bowl ring from the 2011 New York Giants, a distant memory of his practice squad days in the NFL.
And it remained tucked away at his mother's house Friday when he opened a new chapter of his football life - as quarterback for the AFL's New Orleans VooDoo. The East St. John graduate is back in his hometown with a chance to regain stability and learn a new style of football after a previously turbulent college and professional career.
Perrilloux won't be focusing on his past - going undrafted in 2010, and then being signed to the Giants practice squad before being repeatedly released and re-signed. Now VooDoo coach Pat O'Hara is giving Perrilloux a chance to lead his team, which endured an 8-game losing streak in its 2013 season.
Perrilloux (6-foot-3, 210 pounds) said he can't wait to prove himself and possibly start for the VooDoo.

Ryan Perrilloux introduced as a quarterback of the New Orleans VooDoo | NOLA.com

Raised and eyebrow considering his history, so I did a search and read this.

How Ryan Perrilloux disappeared completely: On Signing Day in 2005, one of the top high school quarterbacks in America had it all. He's still trying to get it back. - SBNation.com

Now I find myself pulling for the guy.

I hope they can rejuvenate the Voodoo. They've been so up and down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom