Ryan Perrilloux (1 Viewer)

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Seems everyone is very high on this guy. I haven't seen too much of him though. He comes in from time to time to give the opposing D some new looks. It seems, at least from what I have seen, that he either runs or runs an option. Can he throw? Can he make good decisions? I'm sure he is physically gifted but our last 2 NC have come with guys who manage the offense and aren't too flashy. Not saying Ryan isn't good, but I am hoping to get more information about him from those of you who may know more.

Seems everyone is very high on this guy. I haven't seen too much of him though. He comes in from time to time to give the opposing D some new looks. It seems, at least from what I have seen, that he either runs or runs an option. Can he throw? Can he make good decisions? I'm sure he is physically gifted but our last 2 NC have come with guys who manage the offense and aren't too flashy. Not saying Ryan isn't good, but I am hoping to get more information about him from those of you who may know more.

Watch the SEC championship game. He's got the skills to be a superstar.

Can he throw? You didn't see him thread the needle in that pass to LaFell in the second half of the SEC ship? He's got a gun for an arm--a much better arm than Flynn, in fact. And having played the entire SEC ship gives him big game experience going into his junior season. I expect LSU's offense to be a powerhouse next year b/c of Perriloux and the fact that we're absolutely loaded at both the RB and WR positions. Also, our excellent receiving tight end, Dickson (sophomore), will be back. We do lose OT Carnell Steward and G Will Arnold (both seniors) along the O-line, but we get OT Ciron Black (sophomore), center Brett Helms (junior), and G Herman Johnson (junior) back as starters.

While I do agree that there are many times that he runs the option more than I think he should, the guy has a cannon for an arm and knows how to use it.

Some had the same questions about Russell when he was Maulks back-up. I think Ryan will do just fine.

Perrilloux only run the option when he comes in behind Flynn far a change of pace. The only question in Perilloux's game is can he go the off season out of trouble.

Yea Perriloux played a very good game and showed a lot of his repertoire in the SEC Championship game he showed great strong arm, poise, good accuracy and nice touch, he made one bad throw, an INT but it might have been more of a miscommunication between the WR and him, he threw it short right into the hands of the defender when the WR turned up and went deep(and was open I believe). I can't wait for Perriloux to take the reigns of this offense because I think the more comfortable he gets, offense will be even better then what was this year. Like others have mentioned Perriloux's problems have been off the field so he has to be more careful in what he does and who he hangs with...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom