Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry have really turned into a fantastic QB/RB combo. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How can New York just back Gase with Ryan Tannehill balling like that?

I know Dolphins feel probably sick on how they wasted so much talent with Gase.

Henry probably the best pure ground game back in the NFL and only 26 years old.

Funny thing is Clowney hasn’t even had that big a impact yet with them. I still think Clowney would have balled out with us but hey, he’s 5-0 and $5 mil richer

How can New York just back Gase with Ryan Tannehill balling like that?

I know Dolphins feel probably sick on how they wasted so much talent with Gase.

Henry probably the best pure ground game back in the NFL and only 26 years old.
Gase likely to be fired tomorrow.

I can't see it lasting any longer.

Seriously, how do you hire him after what transpired in Miami? Just how?

The Titans have had more than their fair share of dominant RBs. I’ve decided that they’ve reached their quota for a while.

CM and AK may be the most complete Running backs but Henry pound for pound is the best” Rushing” running back in the NFL , and the closet thing we’ve seen to him is Adrian Peterson. He’s a mad man

I was really hoping to see them in the superbowl last year. I get tired of seeing mostly the same team (NE) in the superbowl over the past 15 years. Glad it was KC though. Next I want to see Buffalo win one (for once)

He's really been working on his pass catching too... Nothing scarier than Henry with a full head of steam on a screen pass.

Titans yeah... How about Deshaun Watson. Dude put the entire Texans team on his back to give them a chance only to have the worst run defense in the league give it way. Dude almost out dualed Mahomes last year.
Watson is wasted on the Texans. I'd give up two first rounders plus AK41 to pair him with Payton.
Watson / Payton combo would be mind blowing.

Never witnessed anyone pull off 90 yard runs every year like he does

It also puts Henry in some very exclusive company. This was the second touchdown run of 90+ yards in Henry’s career. That makes him only the fifth player in NFL history to have multiple touchdown runs of that length. He joins Bo Jackson, Lamar Miller, Ahman Green, and Chris Johnson in the club.

Bo also has a 88 yd run tto his credit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom