Saints RyanNielsen to be interviewed next (on WWL radio) (1 Viewer)

I think Dennis Allen will get some HC interviews after this season. He’s done a great job with this defense And he has HC experience. If he gets a HC gig, I’d love to give Nielsen a shot at DC.

Goodness Bill, when I saw the title, I panicked and thought he was being poached. Best damn thing that happened to our defensive line. So glad Payton finally fired Bill Johnson. Damn shame he still has that blank stare on LSU's sideline. Immediate difference in the idenitification of talent and development of players along the defensive line. Ryan knows how to spot talent and gems in the rough, knows how to develop that talent, and knows how to put that talent in the best positions to succeed depending on what each player's strengths are. No more making talented players like Akiem Hicks whom we spend prime draft capital on play completely out of position in a way that is a detriment to the team and the player. Now if Ed would pull his head out of his arse and stop hiring washed up old school buddies who can't coach for sheet, LSU might actually return to having something resembling development along its defensive line too.

Last edited:
Seen a few videos of Coach Nielsen in action.....it awesome.
Makes you want to play for him.
Very impressive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom