S Kenny Vaccaro Visits Saints Next Week (1 Viewer)

Javon7143

InYourFace
Reaction score
Per his twitter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/grindinkeepcalm">grindinkeepcalm</a> yeah Tuesday</p>&mdash; Kenny Dwayne Vaccaro (@KennyVaccaro4) <a href="https://twitter.com/KennyVaccaro4/status/322223450821361664">April 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He is one of my boom or bust picks. Although, I am a huge fan of the safety position and we should probably address them in the draft.

With the additions we have made this off season...including the addition of Jason Smith....it feels more and more to me like this is the player our front office may be targetting.

Other notable visits that aren't really worth a new thread include:

Princeton DE Mike Catapano
Ohio St. T Reid Fragel
Tulane CB Ryan Travis (During "local day", which was 4/8)

Of course everyone knows about Jordan Mills, Lane Johnson, Okoye and Ansah coming in.

Other notable visits that aren't really worth a new thread include:

Princeton DE Mike Catapano
Ohio St. T Reid Fragel
Tulane CB Ryan Travis (During "local day", which was 4/8)

Of course everyone knows about Jordan Mills, Lane Johnson, Okoye and Ansah coming in.

This news has me more excited than the Vaccaro visit. Had us trying to land Mike Catapano through UDFA in a mock draft I posted on here a while ago. I really hope we make a push for him, but his draft stock has done nothing but rise since I originally posted it.

Here's the excerpt from my mock.

Mike Catapano DE - Had a monster season with 12 sacks, 15.5 TFL, 3 FF , and 5 passes batted down in only 10 games. Good speed and size. His coach has compared him to Justin Smith whom he's also coached. One of those guys who's on a completely different level than his competition and is a intriguing prospect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GcdKCG5F8Q&feature=player_embedded

This news has me more excited than the Vaccaro visit. Had us trying to land Mike Catapano through UDFA in a mock draft I posted on here a while ago. I really hope we make a push for him, but his draft stock has done nothing but rise since I originally posted it.

I was intrigued by this guy, but have not heard anything about him from combine 9did her even go?) college all star games or any draft guides even as a sleeper or small school prospect- is there any buzz in this guy at all?

I can definitely see the Justin Smith reference. I'd put a 4th on that guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom