Saban is going to get hammered in the media - absolutely hammered (1 Viewer)

Who knows if this is accurate, but man, if it is. Wow.

Who knows if this is accurate, but man, if it is. Wow.

This is the same news being told on TV.
It seems like a bad situation for Tua, both now and for his career.

So Tua being out for rest of season, I am thinking playoffs or Bowl game as well.... If that is the case would this effect the committee's vote to put them in at 4?

I feel bad for the kid. Hopefully it's not career ending.

It looks like a hip injury and a broken nose, not like an aggravation of his ankle injury. That would actually make Saban not look as bad.

It’s hard not to see Tua getting hurt as being related to him playing hurt, but it’s possible I suppose the hip is a completely unrelated injury.

I wouldn’t criticize Orgeron for leaving Burrow in up 28 in the first half. Maybe it’s just a freak injury. I wonder if the ankle had anything to do with the way he fell on his hip.
It might not be an ankle injury, but when a part of your body isn't functioning correctly other parts of your body will compensate. The game was in hand. I'm surprised they played him at all to be honest. If Mac can't beat this MSU defense then why is he on the roster?

You can't question the motives of the greatest coach is cfb history! He needed extra practice

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
If this Hip dislocation also involves a fractured acetabulum then he is likely screwed. Like, screwed bad.

The acetabulum is the bone socket in which the head of the femur(hip) sits.

Sad

If this Hip dislocation also involves a fractured acetabulum then he is likely screwed. Like, screwed bad.

The acetabulum is the bone socket in which the head of the femur(hip) sits.

Sad

I have heard the bone was fractured. If I was him, I insist Dr. James Andrews is brought in for a consult and to perform any surgery if needed.

Good thing this Plumlee kid didn't start tonight.
Our defense cannot stop him. :hm:

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened had Bo gotten immediate treatment.
Bo was the greatest athlete I,ve had the pleasure to watch. My favorite moment occurred when he played baseball. He hit a routine
2 hop grounder to future HOF 2nd baseman Roberto Alomar and beat the throw to 1st base. He beat it from the right side of the plate.
Left handed batters have a 2 step advantage over righties on infield grounders. it was hand timed in 3.0 seconds. That equates to
a 4.0 forty in football,and Bo ran it in a baseball uniform and cleats. It's just not fair for a man of Bo's size to be that fast.

Alabama may score more points on defense than offense. That Auburn offense is hot garbage.
yeah I posted too soon lol. Malzon is running the same offense with a pocket passer than he did with Cam Newton and Nick Marshall. If his Qb doesn't run a 4.4, defenses aren't going to fall for all the trick plays he tries to run

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom