Sad News: SR Member Purvis Guy has passed away (1 Viewer)

R.I.P Guy
??? to his family and friends

Just wanted to let everyone know that Guy Landry (Purvis Guy) passed away suddenly yesterday and I wanted to be sure the SR family knew.
Thank you for that KOS. To everyone, let those around you know how much you love and care for them. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us for any reason.

Be well on your journey Purvis Guy. Peace and Blessings to the family.

Very sad to see this. I only knew him by his words and icon. To know that was enough to affect is pretty extraordinary. RIP

Damn. He'll be missed in the Survivor threads. I hope his passing was peaceful.

One of is recent posts in the Survivor Thread made me laugh as his opinion of one of the survivors was spot on:

Noura has got to be the most annoying human being on the planet. When they started bringing out family you just knew there would be no husband or boyfriend for her, no man could put up with her craziness. Elaine had it right when she called Noura a "fruit loop", lol

Great sense of humor, great fan and a great guy to have on the boards. He will be missed. RIP, Guy

Damn. Thanks for sharing the info. I'll keep his he and his people in my thoughts and intentions. This community has been such a big part of my life that I've wondered how it would go if I ever passed unexpectedly. Ya know, who would even share the news? It's such an odd thing that is so separate from 'real life' but in many ways no less real.

Oh no.. I’ve been busy lately so haven’t been on here or Facebook (where Guy was a friend of mine) much, and this is a pretty big shock , even considering that i never actually met Guy in person.. Definitely seemed like a good dude, and he had a sneaky good sense of humor.. Will miss his contributions here; rest well Guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom