Sad to say that .. (1 Viewer)

iamsaved

ready!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we lose Monday night we might as well kiss this season goodbye, going 0-3 will absolutely put the nail in the coffin for the saints.

If we lose Monday night we might as well kiss this season goodbye, going 0-3 will absolutely put the nail in the coffin for the saints.

There will be a few stragglers that still think we have a chance but the fact is that we can't lose and have any realistic hope for this season. We need to win about 3 in a row starting this week. If they can't rise up and win under these conditions it is hopeless.

Honestly, 0-2 is a big indicator that we will have the odds stacked against us.

There will be a few stragglers that still think we have a chance but the fact is that we can't lose and have any realistic hope for this season. We need to win about 3 in a row starting this week. If they can't rise up and win under these conditions it is hopeless.

raw

Records are set... to be broken.

"There has NEVER been a team to lose the last three games of the regular season and go on to win the Super Bowl."

To Negative Nancy, Pessimistic Paul & Debbie Downer: Any of you know which team broke THAT record?

:gosaints:

Always love how people have to preface their statements all dramatically...

"Hate it say it, but" < --- And yet, the person can't wait to log in and type whatever it is they ABSOLUTELY HATE to say...

"Sad to say" < ---- And yet, despite the intense misery it causes, the person is a brave warrior for fighting back the tears and typing their statement. They should be given a Purple Heart. :jpshakehead:

Actually, a rudimentary math class would have taught you
that 3 losses ( out of a total of 16 games) could yield a
record of 13-3.

The chances of it, matemaically, are exactly the same as 0-16, or any other result in between the 0-16 and 13-3.

Not sure why it'd be "sad to say" that 13-3 would constitute the "season over".

"Hate it say it, but" < --- And yet, the person can't wait to log in and type whatever it is they ABSOLUTELY HATE to say...

"Sad to say" < ---- And yet, despite the intense misery it causes, the person is a brave warrior for fighting back the tears and typing their statement. They should be given a Purple Heart. :jpshakehead:

Boom. Well done Icon

It's ATL man. We always play ATL hard.

Beat Atlanta twice, and it's still a good season.

Zero interest in moral victories anymore.

We beat ATL twice ALONG WITH DALLAS last season (2 things which always bring me great joy)...........and last season basically sucked. In 2012 after we were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs right before the game @ Dallas.......I remember thinking "oh well, this can be my SB this season if we beat Dallas". Well, after 3 out of 4 seasons of 7-9, that shtick gets old after a while.

Anything short of a wild card berth (or division title if the NFC South unexpectedly sucks ala 2014) is not a "good season". That doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to cherry-pick some things I enjoyed from the season.....just like I can from last season. But I would never call 2015 a "good season" just because we swept the Falcons, nor would I do the same if it happened again this season.

Our chance of going to the playoffs is 12%. Imvho, those are very weak odds. I am going to start enjoying the rebuild and look for young talent on the rise and Brees setting records.

This forum is full of courageous men. It's the internet forum version of Saving Private Ryan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom