Sad truth is (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Teams that arent respected have to outplay the other team by enough to best the other team and overcome the uneven officiating

Ingram was clearly fouled on his final shot. I have seen the pels opponents get away with 3 second violations, traveling, Reddick is grabbed and held every game as he moves without the ball

yeah...last night was particularly bad all the way through. I'm not sure Utah even had to dribble the ball since the refs clearly weren't going to call them for travelling (or much else).

That said, to me this, has become an extremely entertaining team. Ball is progressing (which i was skeptical of), Ingram is a stud and watching Hayes get better every time he steps on the court is great. Their energy late in the game after they kept getting beat down by calls and non call (and Utah did make some nice shots) made it fun even in a loss.

The fact that game came down to the last shot said a lot of about this team. I want to believe they have turned a corner for good. But under Gentry it has tended to be pretty streaky.

I don't pretend to be an expert at basketball, but I am thinking that the first team has gotten some chemistry built....why not ease Zion back by letting him come off the bench? The second squad would get a great defensive player who would be able to abuse the reserves on other teams while he gets his game legs back

then if that is working, just stick with it for the year. I giggle like a school girl thinking about Hayes and Zion playing against the reserves on other teams. Throw in Hart and you have some good defense off the bench

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom