Sadly, I called it after the 3rd preseason game (1 Viewer)

EvilMike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Brees gets a ton of yards, Ingram and Hightower play their hearts out. And the D blows it.

But what did we expect? Its not like we made any major upgrades in the off season, and we started with the same mediocre D coordinator we finished the season with.

oldJC.SAINTS

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were going to talk about the guard position.... Anyway, the FO should hire you as a consultant, cause as I personally never saw it coming even after the 4th preseason game.

Houmaboy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Brees gets a ton of yards, Ingram and Hightower play their hearts out. And the D blows it.

But what did we expect? Its not like we made any major upgrades in the off season, and we started with the same mediocre D coordinator we finished the season with.
Baaaahhhaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaawwwaaahhhaaaaaaaaa.......we got us a kicker and our offense is awesome. Defense is 10 times better. I couldnt be more excited about this season. TruDat homes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score

Link?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP

EvilMike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Shenanigans. He meant this.

But really. It looks like you predictions from before don't match what you're saying now.
How so? The only thing I missed was that Vacarro had a hell of a game and Spiller didn't play. Brees had a ton of yards, Ingram and Hightower played hard, and the D sucked big time. I had no doubt, and I'm sure alot of Saints fans would agree, that the D was going to blow it. In my 45 years as a Saints fan I've seen it happen too many times.

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score

Oh no!! We suck on D again?! :no::covri:

Bayouvette

Saints #1 on the field
Reaction score
Brees gets a ton of yards and the D sucks.

man... thats really thinking out the box.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
"Too bad the O line in front of them is so bad."

well...that was a whiff n miss.

"The D will be one of the worst in the league (again, for how many years in a row?)."

its amazing...you have the prognosticating ability to forecast our defense thru the end of the season, after ONE GAME, yet never won the powerball....odd.

But im sure it makes you feel better to be the "one" who "called it" as evidenced by your fervor to come back here and not only re-state it, but then attempt to prove it, and look for some sort of vindication.

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

How convenient of you to gloss over the fact that our best cornerback went down with an injury (twice) and our defense was never the same afterwards.

Your clairvoyance is astounding. Bravo. Here is the applause you have been waiting for all off-season. :clapbig:

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

The d played better under Payton than they EVER have since he arrived in New Orleans for 3 quarters. We lose our shut down corner and the wheels fall off. They blew it in the fourth, but it's not like there wasn't a cause.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom