Safer NOLA (Legalize NOLA Marijuana) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Potheads...put down the Cheetos and make a change in your city.

Safer NOLA

Yes we Cannabis? And while we're at it...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zHDg9GqZQpo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will NEVER happen. It's a dream pot heads won't let go of. When you retire, smoke all you want. Til then, don't worry about it. If your that infatuated with the drug, you need help.

Will NEVER happen. It's a dream pot heads won't let go of. When you retire, smoke all you want. Til then, don't worry about it. If your that infatuated with the drug, you need help.

You even knock 'em outta the park at 6am. Impressive.

Stoned or tripping, some great music came from it. Now we're lucky if someone can play an instrument or create a song that'll last for decades.

Not really. There's great music being made right now. And it will last.

But it isn't on your pop radio - if that's where you're looking for it.

Signed.

There's also a pending bill to reduce the penalties for repeat offenders as well, you can use this form to send an email to your rep:

Louisiana: Bill to Reduce Marijuana Penalties Pending
Louisiana: Bill to Reduce Marijuana Penalties Pending

It isn't ideal, but we need to take what victories we can get here in Louisiana. Hopefully we'll at least see it decriminalized/legalized for medicinal purposes here one day.

I think you need to ask yourself why the government is so infatuated with keeping something as safe as marijuana illegal. Why is marijuana still a schedule I drug when it's been proven to have many medicinal properties, some even cancer fighting?

I think you need to ask yourself why the government is so infatuated with keeping something as safe as marijuana illegal. Why is marijuana still a schedule I drug when it's been proven to have many medicinal properties, some even cancer fighting?

Because contrarian post by wizard67128755352.

Does this really need to be answered? Really? I don't need to ask myself those questions. It's known that if made legal the government cannot control something so easily grown. Every pot user would grow their own "garden" rather than paying for it at a pharmacy or convenient store.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom