Question Safety issue question (1 Viewer)

Out of High School I worked in the Wal mart tire/oil shop. They had an echo system where if you did certain things you had to call it out and then someone had to echo what you said.

Example: put in oil plug and filter
tech 1: "Plug tight, filter tight!"
tech 2: "Plug tight, filter tight!"

Well we would obviously yell this as loud as we could to annoy management and sometimes throw in insults at each other.
Good times...

Yes!!! 3 or 4x the exact same noise. Even louder. After every time he does it. Even start keeping a log of when he does it and try beating him to the punch. 🤣

This whole thing has just been made moot.

I was just informed that I got another position that I previously interviewed for.

Yaaaaay!
Semi related follow up: At my previous employer (15 months at this company), I was the Inspector for 6 years. I just got the Inspector position here.

The supervisor had me working with a couple new co-workers the other day, a guy and a young lady. Things were going well enough, and we were chatting while working. The woman had a ball cap on backwards, and I noticed the NFL logo. I asked who her team was. As she spun the hat around, I saw the star...

She said, "I suppose you're not going to talk to me anymore?"

I replied, "If course I'll still talk to you. I just have to use smaller words..."

The other inspector snorked his coke.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom