Sage Smudging and Mojo Rising thread (1 Viewer)

My grandmother’s neighbor was a voodoo queen (true story). There was a window, from my GM’s kitchen, that could look out over Eva’s (voodoo queen) backyard. Late at night, Eva would do these rituals and such. I would watch through the cracks of the blinds. My GM would tell me to always be nice to her and never get too close to the fence. I would rarely see her during daylight hours, but she would tell me “hi” and I would freeze up. She was a scary looking woman, to say the least. One day, I built up the nerve to ask her about the things that she did in the backyard. Fire pockets in random shapes, with other things I couldn’t make out. She said things (in terms I could not understand), but I remember one sentence very vividly....... “live by voodoo, die by voodoo”.

My grandmother’s neighbor was a voodoo queen (true story). There was a window, from my GM’s kitchen, that could look out over Eva’s (voodoo queen) backyard. Late at night, Eva would do these rituals and such. I would watch through the cracks of the blinds. My GM would tell me to always be nice to her and never get too close to the fence. I would rarely see her during daylight hours, but she would tell me “hi” and I would freeze up. She was a scary looking woman, to say the least. One day, I built up the nerve to ask her about the things that she did in the backyard. Fire pockets in random shapes, with other things I couldn’t make out. She said things (in terms I could not understand), but I remember one sentence very vividly....... “live by voodoo, die by voodoo”.
This is actually a really cool story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom