Said Every Fan Of Every Franchise - The Rules Of Sports Message Boards (2 Viewers)

I feel dumber for having read the first line of this thread.
I see, you're a glass half-full kinda guy. I can just tell. How did you have time to read the first line while spending your time hating puppies and the sound of children's laughter? lol

I can't believe anyone continued reading after the first line, I honestly am shocked that some actually read the whole thing!

This really isn't a slam on the poster, if you want to rant or philosophize more power to you, I just can't believe anyone would be captivated enough to read it
Yes, because who would read a sports related thread on a sports message board during the off-season when there is just SOOOOOOOO much going on what with absolutely nothing happening? I mean, the combine isn't here, the draft isn't here, pre-season isn't here. WHY waste your time with levity when you can be busy raining on others' parades?

I can't believe anyone continued reading after the first line, I honestly am shocked that some actually read the whole thing!

This really isn't a slam on the poster, if you want to rant or philosophize more power to you, I just can't believe anyone would be captivated enough to read it
But yet you had the nerve to not read it, to actually post in a thread you did not read, and expect us to respect your opinion of it. I enjoyed reading it. It is true, and it was funny.

But by all means, let's comment on it and show off our ignorance of the topic.

Papa Joker...its a heckuva way to incite a reaction on this board, by attacking the
intelligence of others.

I also read it, but there isn't any new stuff I didn't know about....I bet that is what makes us homers....

But by all means, let's comment on it and show off our ignorance of the topic.

Ignorance of the topic? And what would that topic be, "kindergarteners debating whose team is better?

Thanks I'll keep my ignorance of that!

What is amazing to me is that there are so many fans of the Saints from around the country. It is called America's team, but some posters insist on insulting other cities, regions, and cultures when many Saints fans live there. You don't have to be a La native to love the Saints and blindly insulting other folks' current or native residence may result in insulting a Saints fan needlessly. Go after the team and their fans, go after the commentators, but leave the cities and states alone.

whatever, i thought it was pretty good and spot on lol. Tis the forumn we live in.

Don't you love it when one expresses an opinion, there are those few with nothing better to do than criticize it. Geez!! Some people need to get over themselves. :jpshakehead:

Don't you love it when one expresses an opinion, there are those few with nothing better to do than criticize it. Geez!! Some people need to get over themselves. :jpshakehead:

I honestly thought that it was funny and folks here would get a good kick out of it. I didn't think anyone would be THIS upset over it. And if they were, they'd just red thumb it and move on. I must have struck a nerve. You can't please everybody.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.

I honestly thought that it was funny and folks here would get a good kick out of it. I didn't think anyone would be THIS upset over it. And if they were, they'd just red thumb it and move on. I must have struck a nerve. You can't please everybody.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.

It IS funny and people ought to have had a good laugh but it's hard to laugh at yourself, I suppose.

You obviously were captivated enough to read it and then drop your negative comments about it!!! :rant::angryrazz:
I am glad we are all not as UPTIGHT AS YOU!! Dude, relax a little.

See, we all know this stuff already. What made it so brilliant is the fact that he took the time to write it all, in correct argument order.

I don't see how anybody could not love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom