Saint Ace's 1st Round Saints Big Board (1 Viewer)

Most overrated for me has to be Tim Williams and Fournette. Watching the championship game on Williams I saw zero impact. Meanwhile Foster impressed he was all over the field in the multiple Alabama games I watched this year.

Being a Florida state fan I am biased to Cook over Fournette. Cook has been consistent in every game no matter the level of talent. Fournette the multiple times I watched LSU was hurt or played limited snaps.

Despite his talent, which is spectacular, I think Fournette might have a short career. I worry that his running style could lead to lots of injuries and the wear and tear could pile up fast.

I really cant wait for the combine.... I wanna see how some of the LBs that are not the most talented but look to have football instincts and see how they stack up in speed and strength.... the one i have in mind is I believe Cinchy from wisconsin... All those bama players would be more appealing to me had they all been on different teams... but when there all on the same team, that should make them look better than they really are?

I would only want to give a top ten after the combine... I mean if Fournette runs a sub 4.6 he will shoot to the top 3 I believe.... and in my book he would be 1st pick especially for a Browns Franchise.... Also Adams, I am still puzzled how he can be ranked so high.... I did not see the play of a top 10 draft pick from Adams...
Good post.
I look forward to it as well.

For the last 5 years or so, I find myself more interested in who plays well in Senior Bowl practice week and the game probably more so than the combine.

Random thought. I think we are 3 players away from having dominant lines on both sides of the ball. RE, RG, RT. Possibly 2, depending on Strief's play next year.

Kevin Zeitler and Derek Barnett might just do the trick. The 2 guys I want most this offseason other than a veteran corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom