Saint defense 2nd half of season regarding sacks/turnovers to propel us to Super Bowl victory (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
First half of season (8 games)

8 turnovers
17 sacks

Next 7 games

16 turnovers
31 sacks

Eli Apple is a big part of that transformation.

I wonder how we’ll defend against the Eagles going 5-wide since the Steelers had some success with that.

Playoff football is soooo good

I wonder how we’ll defend against the Eagles going 5-wide since the Steelers had some success with that.

My guess is that we will put in a package similar to Chsrgers where we have extra DBs out there or just go into a buckle situation and put Anzalone on the TE

Apple is good and bad, completely unpredictable week to week.

If he could stop drawing blatant pass interference penalties, that would be much better.

On one hand, he's saved us a couple times. He had that big game vs the Panthers but the next week was torched by the Steelers.

Apple is good and bad, completely unpredictable week to week.

If he could stop drawing blatant pass interference penalties, that would be much better.

On one hand, he's saved us a couple times. He had that big game vs the Panthers but the next week was torched by the Steelers.
Lattimore was torched vs the Steelers too. That's a tough match up.

Lattimore was torched vs the Steelers too. That's a tough match up.

Hey Slaw! - really good stuff.

I don't think some Who Dats are giving the Steelers credit for just how good they are, both offense and defense, how clutch they usually are, and how much this game meant to them, their entire season. The Saints didn't need that win win yet this tired, banged-up team beat the Steelers at their best. That was a huge victory for the Saints against one of the best teams in the league in desperation mode.

Hey Slaw! - really good stuff.

I don't think some Who Dats are giving the Steelers credit for just how good they are, both offense and defense, how clutch they usually are, and how much this game meant to them, their entire season. The Saints didn't need that win win yet this tired, banged-up team beat the Steelers at their best. That was a huge victory for the Saints against one of the best teams in the league in desperation mode.
Appreciate it Swim. There isn't a team in the playoffs with a WR tandem on the level of AB and Juju. AB is one of the only WRs in the league who can work Lattimore like that. Juju is up there with Stefon Diggs as the best WR2 in the NFL. There is no tougher matchup for Lattimore than what he faced in that game. There is no tougher matchup for Apple than what he faced in that game. I'm not too worried about what transpired. They still did enough to get the W.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom