Saints Saint Free Agent signings you were excited about but ended up going bust. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since Free Agency is about to occur shortly. I thought discussing this would be fun. Nothing like reminiscing on Free Agent signings gone bad.

In the 90s i was excited about the signing of Hastings, he was really good in Pittsburgh but had a rough go of it in N.O.

Another signing i was excited about to was Albert Connell but his lackluster play in N.O and character issues made him perhaps one of the worst Free Agent signings i can think. I thought at the time him with Willie Jackson and Joe Horn would make for lethal recieving corp.

Drew Brees... Gees... bottle, paper, boos, cussing, coming my way... I am only kidding.

Recent memory would suggest Byrd and Spiller because the money we spent on them and they were injured before playing in a game. I just remembered how frustrating those training camp was.

Thinking back I probably go with Michael Haynes. He was productive but didn't live up to the hype he was made out to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom