Saintaholic's 2008 Saints Off-Season Analysis/Predicitons v2.0 (1 Viewer)

You honestly think that Duece will start next season let alone even be on the roster????

He will definitely be on the roster. Whether he starts or not is trivial because even if he doesn't start I would expect for him to get the bulk of the load.

Not a fan. But you're creative.

I think I would prefer McKelvin with the 1st rounder and a LB with the 2nd. McKelvin can fill two needs - young corner and kick returner. I would be shocked if they cut Jason David. Bottom line is that the guy is still young, we front loaded his contract and he's still learning to play man. I think he's a better option than Craft. You may be right about Smith, but it doesn't make sense to pay Grant and let Smith walk.

I like Alan, just not a deal that Steve Hutchensen (sp) got and he's in his prime and Alan is on the decline.

Alan is on the decline? What are you basing this off of? His age, or all of the Steeler games you watched in the past few years?

Deuce is one of the top five best paid running backs in football, the only way I see him coming back with so many injury doubts is if he agrees to a massive restructuring of his contract.

The Saints could get Michael Turner for the same money so I'm not entirely convinced we'll see Mac back in 08

I dont think deuce will be back but i like getting shaun rodgers and Vilma. I dont think we keep martin while i think we draft Mckelvin in the first and Either Mayo/ Lofton in the second

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom