Saintman's Pre-Game Warm ups (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well the 2007 NFL Pre-season is less then 2 days away and I could not be happier, I was almost going into hives because I was lacking my seriously needed football fix. and the focus of the HOF game is on Canton Ohio and the inductions of new members to its elite status of great players.
also on display are two team maybe with something to prove. the Saints are 1 years removed from a ground breaking breakthrough season which saw them almost reach the Super Bowl and the expectations are high. They have been rated highly by many NFL experts and pundits alike, their offense remain tops bar none, and their HC is the new wonder boy of the NFL, in the name of Sean Payton.

the Steelers on the other hand, have to prove that they win with out a legend in Bill Cowher. And with a new HC and high expectations for any Steelers team, Tomlin will have to show in the years to come that he has the legitimate successor to the men who came before him.

The game will probably be vanilla as they get, but the keys to watch out for are the reserves, the Saints need a good backup to Brees, if he ever goes done, we are screwed and not in good shape. Bush and McAllister r wont see much action to speak of, But It would be nice to see Bush pull a stunt like he did last year in Tennessee when he did the reverse and ran for almost a TD, that was a good indicator of what was to come later on.
but anyway, the Steelers will be opening a newer more open offense and hope to get it started Sunday vs Saints. The Saints Defense will have limited time on the field, the 1st team at least, but the 2nd team and the 3rd team will have their shot at showing what they can do in front of Payton and about 60,000 people in the staduim.

It should be a good game, I was disappointed we lost such a close one to the Steelers last year. We played them head to head all day long and when we lost it it was hard I must say. In fact IMHO that loss was the most bitter of all 2006 including the Bears playoff game. WE were playing the defending champs at their home and at their expense kicking their butts and we came up short. But regardless we will have a chance to make up for it Sunday in Canton Ohio.

the weather is looking good and the forecast shows no rain what so ever, so to anyone who goes to the game and they are on Sr.com, have your self a great time, God bless and Go Saints.

And that is me Saintman2884 checking out.

Good Night and Good luck

Man I've never been so excited for a preseason game before. I just want football!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom