SaintRay.... (1 Viewer)

The Mods and leadership here are solid. At least from what I’ve seen over the past 2plus decades.

Welcome Old Bird. My father is actually a die hard Falcon fan, and for some reason even as a die hard Who Dat for a long time I’ve never hated the Falcons.
The best rivalries are the ones amongst family.
Two brothers: Titans,Packers
Mom: Steelers
Sister: the crappy Panthers
One top of that we all live in Vegas ?
I'd like to take credit for this family full of "bandwagoners". They slowly started following my lead after 2003 when I got Sunday ticket for my birthday.

Only difference between me and you is that I HATE all of them, except for maybe the Titans ?.
I may get some backlash but I said to my brother at the beginning of the season that I'd take 1 Falcons loss this year as long as we kick the crap outta the Titans. It figures they start to do good around this time and we prayed for years for a Titans-Saints Superbowl but kicking him out of the playoffs will most likely the closest we're gonna get for a while haha.

Like wise here I enjoy talking to you also. You are a true fan you bleed the colors and are respectful. Of course I expect bantar. I miss my old Carolina buddy he would always talk smack about the Saints. I'll never forget after the Minny Playoff Game almost two years. The first thing he did was laugh and go haha. I laughed also. A year later he said sorry the refs took going to the Superbowl away from you. If you get to the Superbowl I'll root for you. As for me and probably most fans when the game is done so is the friendly fued.
Jason, you're a heck of a nice person and a class act also! Hopefully next season we can get to know each other better and get some laughs in together!
I kind of hate the Panthers, Rams, Cowboys, Seahawks, Bears and 49ers more. I just like making fun of the Falcons with the 28-3 stuff
I'd like to take credit for this family full of "bandwagoners". They slowly started following my lead after 2003 when I got Sunday ticket for my birthday.

Only difference between me and you is that I HATE all of them, except for maybe the Titans ?.
I may get some backlash but I said to my brother at the beginning of the season that I'd take 1 Falcons loss this year as long as we kick the crap outta the Titans. It figures they start to do good around this time and we prayed for years for a Titans-Saints Superbowl but kicking him out of the playoffs will most likely the closest we're gonna get for a while haha.
Sounds Great! Lol, Yall know me....My Son took after me and my other likes the dang Panthers smh. Lol oh well...keep it in the NFC south! I come from a time where no bandwagon stuff was allowed. either you had one team or didn't. Boy, times have definitely changed! I blame that on NFL rules and corruption.

Lol. That’s wild.
In mine it’s all Redskins but me. And I grew up in Vegas. Across from Liberace. (Thomas and Mack Center across the street.

Jason lol, sorry. this phone of mine is given me fits! Tommorow I'll get on the desktop. i can reply soo much better. be in this weekend also! Thank you and yes, don't ever let it get personal. people are dying over football.
Sad but true with some people. I'll never forget a story where a Dodgers fan was minding his business after a ballgame and was merely headed to his car. He got ambushed and killed by a Giants fan. According to police there was no connection between the two, it was nothing more than a random act of violence.

I kind of hate the Panthers, Rams, Cowboys, Seahawks, Bears and 49ers more. I just like making fun of the Falcons with the 28-3 stuff
Lol, makes me feel a little better except for that last part. but seriously, I don't blame none of you for that! Means you love your team!!!!

We as Falcons rub in alot also lol. If I came here and didn't expect to see that said, I'd have to question just how soft yall are lol.

The good thing about football is no matter what has happened bad in the past, if you win it all it's forgiven!

I respect the true fan of our game. ....not the wish washy bandwagon stuff! Lol good stuff!

Sad but true with some people. I'll never forget a story where a Dodgers fan was minding his business after a ballgame and was merely headed to his car. He got ambushed and killed by a Giants fan. According to police there was no connection between the two, it was nothing more than a random act of violence.
Jason, I remember that Buddy! You ever seen the nfl ytube videos of fights?
Unbelievable how society has come to this! I don't get fooled with at events, but that doesn't mean it won't happen to me. Over 30 plus years of sporting, entertainment events and not one incident.
Back in A.T.L. I remember a packer fan leaving after they won with Brett Favre. He was by himself not bothering anyone! Well, they started in on him and right then....I got around him and told the immature birdz , leave him the $$$$ alone. He just looked at me and kept walking. I wasn't about to let anything happen to that young man. People these days will just watch violence. ...not this Bird.

Jason, I remember that Buddy! You ever seen the nfl ytube videos of fights?
Unbelievable how society has come to this! I don't get fooled with at events, but that doesn't mean it won't happen to me. Over 30 plus years of sporting, entertainment events and not one incident.
Back in A.T.L. I remember a packer fan leaving after they won with Brett Favre. He was by himself not bothering anyone! Well, they started in on him and right then....I got around him and told the immature birdz , leave him the $$$$ alone. He just looked at me and kept walking. I wasn't about to let anything happen to that young man. People these days will just watch violence. ...not this Bird.
I sure haven't watched YouTube fights among N.F.L fans. I can only imagine they are disgusting. Some people should never be allowed to drink. I'm guessing most of it is due to alcohol. That was awesome of you to intervene. Amazing how quick people back down when someone just merely notices something foul.

Welcome! I can honestly say there isn’t a Saints fan that doesn’t feel sorry for the Falcons franchise this year. Actually, that’s not true but welcome anyway!

And, if by some miracle you get reinstated would you put in a good word for me. My name on TATF was Falcon Daddy.....and I was banned long ago.

Falcons fans of you’re reading this don’t be scared. Reinstate me!

Welcome! I can honestly say there isn’t a Saints fan that doesn’t feel sorry for the Falcons franchise this year. Actually, that’s not true but welcome anyway!

And, if by some miracle you get reinstated would you put in a good word for me. My name on TATF was Falcon Daddy.....and I was banned long ago.

Falcons fans of you’re reading this don’t be scared. Reinstate me!
Lol you also? Ya know, I think I do remember you! Well, I will definitely do that! I don't think some want me back because I'm not allowed to defend myself, use the word "female " , and should just not talk about our Qb at times. Smh....If i can't want the best for my team then I must be crazy right? Lol.
I should just sit and take punishment from vulgar insults. ..NOT THIS BIRD.

I will if it ever happens....I promise you!

I sure haven't watched YouTube fights among N.F.L fans. I can only imagine they are disgusting. Some people should never be allowed to drink. I'm guessing most of it is due to alcohol. That was awesome of you to intervene. Amazing how quick people back down when someone just merely notices something foul.
Thanks Jason! It's just not right. Yeah my people backed up. It didn't hurt at that time I had pipes lol. Now I'd just have to throw a life alert necklace at them lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom