SaintRay.... (1 Viewer)

Here's a question for you, Pappy: how do you feel about Dan Quinn? Do you want him back for another season?

Old Pappy Falcon here. When ever you get on please help me lol.
Nah, looking forward to seeing you and becoming better friends! You took it on the Chin on our site and I admire that lol.
But I've met some very nice fans here, and they've made me feel welcomed! I truly appreciate that from Arch enemies. I happened to be forced out of my nest by a slow, unmanly bird that backstabbed me ....

All in the name of defending myself from vulgar insults about me and my time away helping love ones. I'm a Falcon to my core, but also a man among men. I do miss my brother and Sister birds, but some hated me because I simply took up for myself.

To all the fans here, I choose to be here myself! I could have went to other NFC south sites.....but they don't got excitement like us, along with History! Just the truth!
Didn't come here to be a "troll" like some of my own greeted me with after losing Family members. I came here because I love football! I may love a different team than you fans here, but the maturity level and kindness won my heart. I really do appreciate that! I'm heartbroken over losing my great, true friends back at home, but yall really are making me feel better. I can't explain that emotion. ...but thanks!
I felt hated in my own nest, so I feel at home here lol. Not too many from my nest could come here, because some are actually weaker than Ryan's Arm.
When you come back home after living a nightmare for 3 years and some of your "brothers " say you are a troll, I have a basrd son (which is deceased one of them)...nobody cares what you say...should have stayed gone.....Would that make any of you upset? Then a spiny, weak mod erases certain things to make you look bad....you'd be heartbroken huh?
Then a friend turns on you because he thinks you have "anger" issues. But tells people before you come back he has "mental" issues. Well, lol 28 to 3 and death will do that.
I can only hope the mod here is a mature person, because I wasn't soo lucky.

Enough about it....I just love football! And the maturity level is high lol.
Good luck on the season ! Maybe our time will come next year......thank yall for understanding! Old Pappy Falcon.

Nah, looking forward to seeing you and becoming better friends! You took it on the Chin on our site and I admire that lol.
But I've met some very nice fans here, and they've made me feel welcomed! I truly appreciate that from Arch enemies. I happened to be forced out of my nest by a slow, unmanly bird that backstabbed me ....

All in the name of defending myself from vulgar insults about me and my time away helping love ones. I'm a Falcon to my core, but also a man among men. I do miss my brother and Sister birds, but some hated me because I simply took up for myself.

To all the fans here, I choose to be here myself! I could have went to other NFC south sites.....but they don't got excitement like us, along with History! Just the truth!
Didn't come here to be a "troll" like some of my own greeted me with after losing Family members. I came here because I love football! I may love a different team than you fans here, but the maturity level and kindness won my heart. I really do appreciate that! I'm heartbroken over losing my great, true friends back at home, but yall really are making me feel better. I can't explain that emotion. ...but thanks!
I felt hated in my own nest, so I feel at home here lol. Not too many from my nest could come here, because some are actually weaker than Ryan's Arm.
When you come back home after living a nightmare for 3 years and some of your "brothers " say you are a troll, I have a basrd son (which is deceased one of them)...nobody cares what you say...should have stayed gone.....Would that make any of you upset? Then a spiny, weak mod erases certain things to make you look bad....you'd be heartbroken huh?
Then a friend turns on you because he thinks you have "anger" issues. But tells people before you come back he has "mental" issues. Well, lol 28 to 3 and death will do that.

Welcome here. I've enjoyed reading your post
Good luck on the season ! Maybe our time will come next year......thank yall for understanding! Old Pappy Falcon.
Welcome here. I've enjoyed reading your post. Things like this is why I enjoy this board. Nothing like a board where people are good at policing themselves.

Here's a question for you, Pappy: how do you feel about Dan Quinn? Do you want him back for another season?
Lol , heck no! Fge, I can't wait to find his replacement! Seriously speaking Fge, I'm thankful for his work from the past, but our beloved Falcons are unmotivated my good man! Now, from what I'm hearing Quinn could be the front runner for the kinky panthers lol.

I'm speaking with truth on this my friend. ...If we get the coach that don't let up and don't talk like a freaking Robot after games....we're going to be a really good team next year. Now, Mr. Blank knows us fans aint putting up with that mess another year! Blank already has enough on his neck......we got to get a Coach with at least 10 + years experience!

Me and our other birds were arguing about this, but for the most part he's done in my honest opinion! He's too dang soft now on players. I knew we were going to beat the Panthers bad, But that can't, and should not save him. He's not right for us.

Last edited:
Welcome here. I've enjoyed reading your post. Things like this is why I enjoy this board. Nothing like a board where people are good at policing themselves.
Jason, I truly thank you for those kind words! I really plan on staying lol.....just not next year when we play each other . I'll log off for about 2 days until yall calm down lolol
Right, why take it too far? Yall have a ring and we don't. That hurts my guts more than you know lol. Like I said, I could have went to Tampa site or Carolina. ......Too boring for me lol. Us 2 teams are one of, if not the best rivalry in the NFL.
I tried to tell people that years ago! Now look.......NFL says, "Saints and Falcons " can't miss it lol.
I'd rather get along myself! I know some understand it and some don't.
I'm sure yall seen some things on here and banned right then!
Enjoy talking to you Jason!

Not too many. Most of the ones that did just talk dooh-dooh and end up getting banned. Talk real football and you will have no issues.
Right! Exactly what I like to hear! What's the point of just logging in to get banned fast? Lol. Register for it to lol.
Here, let me register. ...get approved then come in swinging on thousands of fans. Seems legit to me lol. That aint a diehard fan.....that's a dumb $$$ fan

Jason, I truly thank you for those kind words! I really plan on staying lol.....just not next year when we play each other . I'll log off for about 2 days until yall calm down lolol
Right, why take it too far? Yall have a ring and we don't. That hurts my guts more than you know lol. Like I said, I could have went to Tampa site or Carolina. ......Too boring for me lol. Us 2 teams are one of, if not the best rivalry in the NFL.
I tried to tell people that years ago! Now look.......NFL says, "Saints and Falcons " can't miss it lol.
I'd rather get along myself! I know some understand it and some don't.
I'm sure yall seen some things on here and banned right then!
Enjoy talking to you Jason!
Like wise here I enjoy talking to you also. You are a true fan you bleed the colors and are respectful. Of course I expect bantar. I miss my old Carolina buddy he would always talk smack about the Saints. I'll never forget after the Minny Playoff Game almost two years. The first thing he did was laugh and go haha. I laughed also. A year later he said sorry the refs took going to the Superbowl away from you. If you get to the Superbowl I'll root for you. As for me and probably most fans when the game is done so is the friendly fued.

Like wise here I enjoy talking to you also. You are a true fan you bleed the colors and are respectful. Of course I expect bantar. I miss my old Carolina buddy he would always talk smack about the Saints. I'll never forget after the Minny Playoff Game almost two years. The first thing he did was laugh and go haha. I laughed also. A year later he said sorry the refs took going to the Superbowl away from you. If you get to the Superbowl I'll root for you. As for me and probably most fans when the game is done so is the friendly fued.
Jason lol, sorry. this phone of mine is given me fits! Tommorow I'll get on the desktop. i can reply soo much better. be in this weekend also! Thank you and yes, don't ever let it get personal. people are dying over football.

Welcome Old Pappy!!

Boscoyo, Truly thank you! Not here as a Cia agent.....lol just love history of our teams buddy! If I would have went to a Tampa Bay bucks site.....I would have seen pics of a Snow Crab thief.
Geez, I'm sure some of his fans at the time would have paid for it. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom