Saints Saints’ remaining scheduled (best case - worst case ) (1 Viewer)

Honestly if they get their stuff together and play sound football they can win them all. Only underdog game is KC. But this year who knows?

I could honestly see us losing half of the games on the remaining schedule if we don't kick it into gear. That would be my worst case scenario. Best case is the light coming on and we start playing better.
So basically anywhere between 8-8 or 11-5 is what I see.

If we come out of the next 3 weeks 3-0 or 2-1, we're golden for the rest of the season.

Wait what?

Last 5 games could also be 0-5.

Maybe not necessarily at Atlanta but don't forget it's still divisional (we know they could be complete sh*t whole season and SB contenders against us) and game's still at their place.

AT Phila in December ... definitely tricky one.

Kansas City .. we all know that one, it could go either way, depends on daily form.

Minnesota, nemesis in the last years ... could go either way.

AT Carolina. Again divisional, which is always tricky and away in Carolina. We usually split the series so ...

As always, they have to bring their A-game in literally every game, otherwise, this could turn very ugly, don't sleep on that.

I'm going to stick with 11-5 to 10-6.

Lose 1 good matchup. KC or 49ers (they'll be healthier)
Drop a game we should win (maybe the Eagles out for revenge)
Then split with 1 or 2 division rivals.

I'm baking into this that the defense will revert to the mean and Thomas will give the offense a bit of a boost.

I'm going to stick with 11-5 to 10-6.

Lose 1 good matchup. KC or 49ers (they'll be healthier)
Drop a game we should win (maybe the Eagles out for revenge)
Then split with 1 or 2 division rivals.

I'm baking into this that the defense will revert to the mean and Thomas will give the offense a bit of a boost.
Sounds about right.

With the defense playing like it is with some doubts that it can be turned around, I think 8-8 is the worst case.

TB, CAR, KC, CHI, MINN, SF (they'll be healthy)

I do believe this upcoming Carolina game decides the path we take for the rest of the season. If we win, I see us taking that momentum and easily beating Denver and then finding a way to beat Tampa to pretty much put the division away. I think we'll either end up 11-5 or 12-4. A loss and I think we are headed to 8-8 and out of the playoffs.

I see the next 3 games to be the deciding factor in the direction the Saints are going. None of them are a sure win....can the Panthers win in NOLA with T Bridgewater? Sure....this Saints D don't scare anybody the Bears are 5&1 and will play the Saints in 2 weeks....Nick Foles is dangerous especially at home....the Bears D is playing good again, if the Saints D refuses to show up, the Saints won't beat the Bears....the Bucs must win against the Saints, there is no butts about it....so none of these 3 games are easy to win. If the Saints win one and lose 2....then they are a 4&4 team at the half way of the season.....which right now looks like a real possibility.

It's fool's errand to predict the Saints games more than one week at a time and one could even argue the same for simply one game at a time prognostications. This team is the most unpredictable team in the history of sports. Beating giants, losing to "cream puffs", eeking out victories against obviously inferior talent. At this point, I am not even confident predicting a win next week against the Panthers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom