Saints Saints’ remaining scheduled (best case - worst case ) (1 Viewer)

Only tough game I see if the Chiefs and maybe the Vikings...but all the other games are winnable if we bring our B game ......I say if we go 7-4 ...we'll get at least a wild card.

Absolute, wheels fell off, worst case scenario I think we lose 5 more games and finish 9-7. I don't know if that would win the division but with the expanded playoffs I think we make it.

With the defense playing like it is with some doubts that it can be turned around, I think 8-8 is the worst case.

TB, CAR, KC, CHI, MINN, SF (they'll be healthy)

I do believe this upcoming Carolina game decides the path we take for the rest of the season. If we win, I see us taking that momentum and easily beating Denver and then finding a way to beat Tampa to pretty much put the division away. I think we'll either end up 11-5 or 12-4. A loss and I think we are headed to 8-8 and out of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Looking at each game individually, I can honestly see the Saints winning each one......or losing any of them. That being said if defense picks up, Saints win 8 to go 11-5, if not Saints win only 5 to go 8-8. With a below avg defense anybody can score on Saints and there are a number of excellent offensive teams left to play.

The remaining division games aren't going to be a walk in the park including the ones against the Falcons. I still have vivid flashbacks of the 1-7 Falcons dominating them (at home) last year. Carolina is playing pretty good and Tampa is overrated but not bad by any means either. Plus they always struggle with San Francisco and the Vikings clearly have their number (or is that just in the playoffs?). It's not going to be smooth sailing as some seem to think but I think they'll have a winning record when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
IDK hopefully the best is yet to come. I can easily see somewhere between worst 8-8 or best 10-6. Injuries, Covid and continued internal BS could push us closer to the worst case.
We are a talented team that isn't executing very well at all.

It really all depends on The Refs. I can easily see 4-5 games basically "decided" by The Refs the rest of the way. If those all break against the Saints, there are some serious losses you would not otherwise expect. If The Refs show up like they have so far this year, they will hand The Bucs the Division and I am not sure we make in into the playoffs. It would probably be a tie-breaker scenario with NFC record factoring in.

Worst case is probably about 9-7. Best reasonable case, they lose only two more games.

I have us at 11-5 finishing the season. With a ceiling of 13-3 and floor of 8-8.

I think we take 2 of the next 3. Beat SF and Denver and split with Atlanta. Then lose 1 of the next 4. (likely KC or Carolina).

SF and MINN are trap games for me. Those are games we can't afford to lose.

That or we start hitting stride and go on a run. If we go on a streak and beat TB again, then this team is a contender.

With this season I'm taking things week to week. The components of this team as well as opponents can vary greatly week to week due to what seems more injuries than usual and Covid upticking.

I feel like this season is just trying to survive week to week now. The 5 road games in 7 weeks looks kind of daunting.

I see winning 7 (Car, Atl x 2, SF, Den, Phi, Min), that would be 10-6. It’s almost the best case scenario.

Normally this would be considered a pretty weak schedule. A lot of those teams have QB drama. However, based off of the Saints first 5 weeks performance every game will probably be a challenge. I judge each team by their QB. These are the most likely losses because of superior QBs.

Brady and the Bucs
Mahommes and the Chiefs
Matt Ryan and the Failcons can still put up points. I think the Saints will split.

I think the Saints are an 9-7 to an 11-5 team. 9-7 might actually qualify for a wild card.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom