NFL Draft Saints’ Top-30 Prospects scheduled for visits so far (1 Viewer)

Everybody know what we are doing..

We are getting invites together then draft day happens

We trade our second this year and first next year and first this year to jump to the top of the round to grab a DE

That's why we are filling holes in FA.

We trade our second this year and first next year and first this year to jump to the top of the round to grab a DE

And probably from a small school in the middle of Missouri somewhere!

And probably from a small school in the middle of Missouri somewhere!
Or Kentucky where Karl Brooks’ school Bowling Green is at lol. At least he has history of production with a 10 sack season last year and not considered a raw prospect like our last two 1st round DEs.

Doesn’t look like he has lengthy injury history. We may not have to move up much if at all for him since he’s projected late 2nd-3rd. I like that we’re working out guys we know will be in our range and not well outside of it.

Last edited:

Don’t ruin it for me

think Brooks can play both DT and DE

I think so. I take him about 1/2 the time either at 70 or 115 in mocks on PFF and in the 5/6 round in my Pro Football Network mocks.

On a side note, how do those 2 websites vary so differently in their rankings of players? Like, PFF has the defensive tackle Dexter from Florida as a 4th to 5th round pick ( Which I would draft in a heartbeat...lol) and PFN has him as a top 40 guy. The same with Brooke, PFF has him as a second rounder while PFN has him as a 6th or 7th. There are a bunch more examples I just don't feel like listing. Lol
What gives? Which is more correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom