NFL Draft Saints’ Top-30 Prospects scheduled for visits so far (1 Viewer)

I think so. I take him about 1/2 the time either at 70 or 115 in mocks on PFF and in the 5/6 round in my Pro Football Network mocks.

On a side note, how do those 2 websites vary so differently in their rankings of players? Like, PFF has the defensive tackle Dexter from Florida as a 4th to 5th round pick ( Which I would draft in a heartbeat...lol) and PFN has him as a top 40 guy. The same with Brooke, PFF has him as a second rounder while PFN has him as a 6th or 7th. There are a bunch more examples I just don't feel like listing. Lol
What gives? Which is more correct?
I’ve seen that and wondered the same.

I think so. I take him about 1/2 the time either at 70 or 115 in mocks on PFF and in the 5/6 round in my Pro Football Network mocks.

On a side note, how do those 2 websites vary so differently in their rankings of players? Like, PFF has the defensive tackle Dexter from Florida as a 4th to 5th round pick ( Which I would draft in a heartbeat...lol) and PFN has him as a top 40 guy. The same with Brooke, PFF has him as a second rounder while PFN has him as a 6th or 7th. There are a bunch more examples I just don't feel like listing. Lol

Dexter never makes it to where he's ranked. If you want to draft him, you'd have to take him at 71 unless you gamble and trade back into the late 70s/early 80s.

Everybody know what we are doing..

We are getting invites together then draft day happens

We trade our second this year and first next year and first this year to jump to the top of the round to grab a DE

That's why we are filling holes in FA.

Wouldn't be surprised, honestly.

Although filling holes through FA is the Saints philosophy.

They do that so they can draft BPA in the draft. Which is always the best philosophy

Karl Brooks would be an awesome pick! They have different builds, but he reminds me a lot of Johnathan Allen. A base DE who can slide inside & pressure as a 3tech on passing downs.

I wouldn't read too much into this. I remember looking at visits from previous years and we didn't draft a single one

I remember one year reading that the Saints use visits to screen players that they have questions about and not to see players that they really like. They use visits to confirm that someone isn't the right fit instead of confirming that they love a certain player. Wish I could remember where and when I saw this.

saw this looking for info on Bama OSU and Utah pro days

CBS has him as #43 overall as a DL.

I remember one year reading that the Saints use visits to screen players that they have questions about and not to see players that they really like. They use visits to confirm that someone isn't the right fit instead of confirming that they love a certain player. Wish I could remember where and when I saw this.
I hope that’s not true as far as Zay Flowers is concerned… if he’s there at 29, they’d be foolish to pass on him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom