saints-0 hornets-2 (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
first of all, this is NOT a post doggin the saints. but if no1 has heard the news the hornets have done what the saints couldnt, infact they doubled it.

chris paul and david west were both named to the western conference allstar team tonight. its there first time. :ezbill:

and btw, im goin with plaxico. patriots arent going undefeated.

how did you find out if the pats are going undefeated or not? Did the nfl leak the surprise comeback drive by Eli to bring the game into overtime? I think the Pats will win, it's in Arizona it's not really winter there.

Last edited:
Not really sure how you expect an NFL player to make the NBA allstar team :dunno:

I hope their happy that there going to enjoy thar success.

Make it Saints=0 Hornets=3 because Coach Byron Scott will be coaching the Western All-Stars. It was just announced on NBA.com. Way to go Hornets!!!!!

Actually....

The Hornets are behind a year. They came back one year later, and now they are going on their 'best season ever' one year later. So it would be more fair to compare them to the Saints All-Pro's of last year.

Actually....

The Hornets are behind a year. They came back one year later, and now they are going on their 'best season ever' one year later. So it would be more fair to compare them to the Saints All-Pro's of last year.

good point. So that was Sean Payton, Will Smith, Jamaal Brown, Drew Brees. So that is Saints 4 , Hornets - 3... But then I feel it is more impressive what the Hornets players did.

While I am a big Hornets fan, I object to the purpose of this thread. Let's not make it a competition between the Saints and Hornets. They both represent New Orleans well both in the arena of competition and off the field. I have season tickets to both and I want both to do well, hopefully you guys feel the same. We all went through alot 3 years ago and found new pride in our city. The accomplishments of both teams thier first year back is astounding and should be a source of pride. If people are not as passionate about both I hope they can recognize the importance of both, so if there are any Saints fans that don't like basketball and vice versa then please support the New Orleans part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom