Saints '08 Strength of Schedule (1 Viewer)

What? We have the 5th easiest? Seriously? Away games for 2 damn months and we have the 5th easiest? Does not compute.

What? We have the 5th easiest? Seriously? Away games for 2 damn months and we have the 5th easiest? Does not compute.

I think the SOS is just calculated based on the records of the opponents last year--it doesn't factor in when you play teams or where you play them.

Thanks for posting, although it really means nothing in this league, with teams going up and down from season-to-season. I still think we have a favorable schedule though.

We have an EXTREMELY winnable schedule this year regardless of all the time spent away from the dome. Our AFC jaunt is filled with easy teams like Oakland and Kansas City as well as very winnable games against Denver and Minnesota. I think we are really lucky this year with this schedule, and it'll be something we could take advantage of for sure if we come out playing strong defensive ball and remain the offensive juggernaut.

Guess who has the easiest strength of schedule??

The Patriots
Thems the benefits of not having to play the 16-0 Patriots twice, while feasting on the 1-15 Dolphins twice :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom