Saints 14-0 with Jeremy Shockey!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is a totally different team with Shock in the line up. 3 things I noticed today that we just didnt have in our last 3 games.

First Downs- Our opening series started eerily similar to the Dallas game; Drew passes short on the second play and we find ourselves in a sticky 3rd down situation. In the Dallas game we had to punt it away, today Drew gets it to an open Shockey to keep the drive alive. We keep the ball and score a couple of plays later .

Energy- The fist pump, the machine gun, the tattoos and crazy blonde hair... this guy is an absolute beast on the field!! The whole team feeds off his crazy charisma and gives us a swagger that David Thomas or Boo Williams just can not emulate.

Blocking- Look at every big Drew Brees play this season and you will always see Jeremy Shockey in the corner of your screen making that final key-block. The Brees/Devry flea flicker was no different. There is no doubt that if Shockey was present in that Dallas game, Demarcus Ware doesnt get those sacks and Saints win 31-24.

Hopefully he is right for next week, we win as long as he stays healthy.

shocker.jpg

Is Shockey looking to get some off season work with Jared doing Subway commercials or did a female fan ask him something else?

09000d5d815c4671_gallery_600.jpg

I think I found a new avatar with one of those pictures :smilielol:

This is great, the exact opposite of what happened to Shockey in 2007 with the Giants where people were saying that they were winning because he wasn't playing.

I think I found a new avatar with one of those pictures :smilielol:

This is great, the exact opposite of what happened to Shockey in 2007 with the Giants where people were saying that they were winning because he wasn't playing.

Lol :covri:

Although he works great as a Blocker and decoy, Id like to see Drew get him the ball more in the Endzone. He juices up the whole team and loses his mind everytime he scores.

nfl_u_jshockeytsinl_600.jpg

09000d5d815c4530_gallery_600.jpg

Oh wait, this isn't Shockey.

09000d5d815c5ca1_gallery_600.jpg

Did anyone tell Spike that the Jets were not playing here tonight? Is he related to Baldinger? Check out the finger - ewww.

09000d5d815c3df4_gallery_600.jpg

We win when Shockey plays!! We love us some Shockey!! With him we can go the distance!!

We need to send the University of Miami a ring if we win the Superbowl. The two guys we have from their National Championship squad is the major difference between 2006 and 2009.

6a00e008c6725888340120a77dd0db970b-320wi

RackMultipart.23507.0_display_image.jpg

shockey-vilma-655x350.jpg

Jeremy Shockey gives us a more intense attitude. With his play and his spirit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom