Saints 1st place again! yay (1 Viewer)

what an awesome day..

SAINTS WIN BIG
Falcons lose
Bucs lose
Bears lose
Rams lose
Cowboys lose??

We have been in 1st place the entire year. We had the tiebreaker already over the Falcons because of that 23-3 beatdown we put on them.

I admit it. I NEVER saw this coming at the beginning of the year. What a year and what a team!

It seems that every week they keep coming up with some monster plays. Defenses can't seem to find a way to rattle Brees. Once the running game takes off look out because Brees is awesome at play-action. Go Saints.

When you have two teams with the same record they go by alphabetical order to determine first place. And since Atlanta begins with an "A" and New Orleans with an "N", Atlanta was on top of the division on many of the websites.

When you have two teams with the same record they go by alphabetical order to determine first place. And since Atlanta begins with an "A" and New Orleans with an "N", Atlanta was on top of the division on many of the websites.

yes, but we were still technically in first place. it was driving me crazy how they kept saying during the game that if ATL lost we'd be "back in first place".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom