Saints 2009 Defensive Highlights Video (1 Viewer)

Boopa

The Scorpion
Reaction score
<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/wCZh-2wRp2A&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

I'm not sure the song they used works for football highlights. However these images do pump me up. Can't wait for Sunday.

I turned the sound off and listened to Tchaikovsky's 3rd Movement by Keith Emerson and The Nice on LP instead. (a previously engaged arrangement, later finding myself reading the SSF and later yet, here)

I recommend to anyone, it worked. It may work with anything actually.

Good to relive those moments. Can't wait for Sunday! Going to watch game with Dad (as he is too embarassed to watch his Deadskins play)...... Geaux Saints!!!

Exactly. I like the video, love to relive those moments. I like the song too. Just not right for football Highlights. Maybe put in "Click Click Boom"? No no that'd only work for big hits. Hmm how about our old school standard for big defensive plays: "Whoomp! There It Is!" I remember a game in 1999 against The 9ers where I think it was Fred Weary stepped in front of a pass intended for Rice to end the game, and the crowd starting chanting Whoomp! There It Is!

-B

Evanescence? :smilielol:Good video otherwise. One thing I like a lot about Sharper is that he has great hands. How many times in recent memory have our safeties let balls bounce off of their hands? Wasted opportunities, that are now being capitalized on thanks for D Sharp.

:plus-un2: about the music not going together with football.

The video was good but it seemed like it was just turnovers. Would have been nice to see some sacks or big hits too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom