Saints 2019 Schedule leak-o-rama [Full Schedule now in Post #1] (1 Viewer)

Smaug

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Here it comes…. From saintsreport.com, it is the annual schedule leak-o-rama!
Release day: Wednesday, April 17. Or, in other words, the day when some media members and other personnel get advance copies of the team schedules and love to drop tidbits of schedule information prior to the official release. (I’m looking at you, NYC media!)

Feel free to post any tidbits of info you can find off official/unofficial sites from the Saints, our opponents, or other media sites. Please cite your source if possible. As we've discovered in the past years, some sources are definitely more reliable than others.

I'll try to compile any leaks in this post and see how much of the schedule we can learn prior to the 7pm CDT release on April 17. Usually we have it correct by the release time.

Usual disclaimer: To the members or wanna-be-members of the media, since SR is not affiliated with the Saints or the NFL, no information posted in this thread should be considered to be a "league source".

Home: Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Arizona, San Francisco, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas
Away: Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Seattle, Chicago, LA Rams, Jacksonville

Sept 9: Houston (MNF)
Sept 15: at LA Rams
Sept 22: at Seattle
Sept 29: Dallas (SNF)
Oct 6: Tampa Bay
Oct 13: at Jacksonville
Oct 20: at Chicago
Oct 27: Arizona
Nov 3: BYE
Nov 10: Atlanta
Nov 17: at Tampa Bay
Nov 24: Carolina
Nov 28: at Atlanta (ThNF)
Dec 8: San Francisco
Dec 16: Indianapolis (MNF)
Dec 22: at Tennessee
Dec 29: at Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen multiple "leaks" saying that Saints @ Rams is going to be the late MNF game in week one. I really doubt that'd happen. That game is usually one with two west coast teams (usually not very good teams either) because the entire East coast market is going to sleep at the time the game starts. They'd be stupid to put such a high profile game into that time slot.

I could see it being a week one game, but Sunday Night Football or "Americas Game of the Week" on Sunday afternoon would be a more likely destination for the game, not Monday Night (late game at that). This game would be the biggest seller for opening weekend - and that's why I think it's going to happen. Then again, the league might not want their intentional no call getting such visibility on opening weekend so they may put this game in mid-season to keep the no call further back in everyone but Saints fans memories.

I've seen multiple "leaks" saying that Saints @ Rams is going to be the late MNF game in week one. I really doubt that'd happen. That game is usually one with two west coast teams (usually not very good teams either) because the entire East coast market is going to sleep at the time the game starts. They'd be stupid to put such a high profile game into that time slot.

I could see it being a week one game, but Sunday Night Football or "Americas Game of the Week" on Sunday afternoon would be a more likely destination for the game, not Monday Night (late game at that). This game would be the biggest seller for opening weekend - and that's why I think it's going to happen. Then again, the league might not want their intentional no call getting such visibility on opening weekend so they may put this game in mid-season to keep the no call further back in everyone but Saints fans memories.

The only reason you do that -- and FWIW I don't think they will -- is if you make a calculated move to put it in that late time spot to drown out the noise about the no-call. The reality is, you can't do that. It will be there all week on every pre-game. But from a game perspective, some east coasters may check out and the market is much smaller (or theoretically not as upset). That's the hypothesis behind it, but I don't think it happens.

It's a fools errand to try to predict what the league will do, but putting that as the late game of a doubleheader on opening week in the Pacific time zone will waste alot of viewers east of the Mississippi...

I seen on twitter a few days ago, since the Pack and Da Bears have the Thursday kickoff game, the Pats will be on SNF week one. So we know we aren't opening on SNF.

I briefly saw a full leaked saints schedule earlier on FB and while I was trying to screenshot it I got a message that the image was no longer available. I think it had us ending with 2 division teams which is t a surprise if accurate.

This was a troll account and likely copied the beginning of the mock schedule posted to Tigerdroppings considering it’s exactly the same.

Here’s the tweet saying the account is a troll job.

Very good news if it’s fake.. i live out of state and planned to make the Cowboys game at home, and Titans game away, very hard to do if they are played in back-to-back weekends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom