Saints 2019 training camp dates & tix info (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Practices that will be open to the public...
7/26 -7/30
8/2 - 8/4
8/7
8/10 - 8/12
8/15 - 8/16 ( joint practices w/ SD)
8/22

Tickets for the 12 open practices at the Ochsner Sports Performance Center are free, but capacity is limited. Fans can reserve tickets by registering at www.neworleanssaints.com. Saints season ticketholders can register for training camp tickets on Tuesday, July 16, season ticket waiting list members may register on Wednesday, July 17 and the general public can register on Thursday, July 18. Admission and fan information for the Aug. 4 practice at Tulane will be announced at a later date

was going to make a thread but will post this here

people going to be lining up EARLY

It depends on where the covered seating is, if it’s at the top the bleachers then likely not.

Despite the poor view, the sections that always fill up first is the very bottom along the fence due fans seeking autographs. I’d guess those sections will still fill up first even if they’re still uncovered and people will deal with baking to get their autographs.

There's been shady seats at the top down near the trees in the past. Anyway, its brutally hot and its a ton of fun.

This year seems like it may be even more brutal than normal SeLa brutal.

Do you have to be there to register for tickets or can you so it by phone or text.And if you can, would someone be kind enough to tell me the number? Or if worst comes worst, should I post a separate message asking if someone going could get me tickets, too? We have never been to training camp and I would really love to be able to attend this year. I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks!

Oh hell yeah, even better if everything is covered. I’ve been envious of the fan seating at the Buccaneers’ facility after seeing it on Hard Knocks a few years ago, so it’s great that our seating is now entirely covered too.

There's been shady seats at the top down near the trees in the past. Anyway, its brutally hot and its a ton of fun.

Bingo, that’s always where I go. Mostly for the shade, secondly because I occasionally rather stand up and at the top you can since there’s no one behind you to block their view.

Do you have to be there to register for tickets or can you so it by phone or text.And if you can, would someone be kind enough to tell me the number? Or if worst comes worst, should I post a separate message asking if someone going could get me tickets, too? We have never been to training camp and I would really love to be able to attend this year. I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks!

You can do it online, all you need is a SeatGeek account. You can make a SeatGeek account now and when the tickets are released to the general public on the 18th (or 17th if you’re on the season ticket waitlist) you can claim tickets for the day you want to attend.

Even if all the tickets get snapped up for a day you want to attend, don’t worry. There are always people that if the can’t make it will post on here that they have tickets if someone wants them and will transfer them to you through SeatGeek.

Oh hell yeah, even better if everything is covered. I’ve been envious of the fan seating at the Buccaneers’ facility after seeing it on Hard Knocks a few years ago, so it’s great that our seating is now entirely covered too.

Bingo, that’s always where I go. Mostly for the shade, secondly because I occasionally rather stand up and at the top you can since there’s no one behind you to block their view.

You can do it online, all you need is a SeatGeek account. You can make a SeatGeek account now and when the tickets are released to the general public on the 18th (or 17th if you’re on the season ticket waitlist) you can claim tickets for the day you want to attend.

Even if all the tickets get snapped up for a day you want to attend, don’t worry. There are always people that if the can’t make it will post on here that they have tickets if someone wants them and will transfer them to you through SeatGeek.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have SeatGeek so I'm gonna be ready! (Thank goodness for all the TicketMaster training! ?)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have SeatGeek so I'm gonna be ready! (Thank goodness for all the TicketMaster training! ?)

It’s no problem! Only other advice I can recommend is if you’re looking for tickets to a weekend practice, make sure you go after those first because those are the quickest ones to get snapped up.

Hey everybody, today is the day for season tix holders to get training camp Tix but I don’t see it anywhere on the saints site or SeatGeek. Does anybody else see something I am missing? Thanks

I'm pretty sure I remember them screwing it up last year as well. Tickets were not available when they claimed they would be and I basically had to hound the ticket office for half a day before getting access to the tickets. Honestly the ticket office has pretty much bungled everything since they did the switch to Seat Geek a couple years ago.

Was coming to ask the same thing, I sent them an email - but I'm not hopeful. Will check back periodically through the day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom