Saints 2019 training camp dates & tix info (1 Viewer)

I’m still having trouble finding it on seatgeek
It wasn't something i was able to find on the iphone app. I had to use a computer, a tablet might work too. Once you sign in, look at the tabs above where your tickets are listed and one of the tabs will say offers. Its under that tab.

It wasn't something i was able to find on the iphone app. I had to use a computer, a tablet might work too. Once you sign in, look at the tabs above where your tickets are listed and one of the tabs will say offers. Its under that tab.
Thanks!

• 1Like
Reactions: mbh
Don't have long now!!!! In pads 28th.

DatePracticeTimesLocationStatus for Fans
Fri., July 26Practice (Jerseys)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Sat., July 27Practice (Jerseys)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Sun., July 28Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Mon., July 29Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Tues., July 30Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Wed., July 31OFFClosed to Public/Media
Thur., Aug. 1Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterClosed to Public/Open to Media
Fri., Aug. 2Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Sat., Aug. 3Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Sun., Aug. 4Practice (Pads)7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.Tulane UniversityOpen to Public/Media
Mon., Aug. 5Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterClosed to Public/Open to Media
Tue., Aug. 6OFFClosed to Public/Media
Wed., Aug. 7Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Thur., Aug. 8Walk--ThruClosed to Public/Media
Fri., Aug. 9Saints vs. Vikings7:00 p.m. CTMercedes-Benz Superdome New Orleans, La.Preseason Game #1
Sat., Aug. 10Practice (Pads)4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Sun., Aug. 11Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Mon., Aug. 12Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media
Tue., Aug. 13OFFClosed to Public/Media
Wed., Aug. 14Travel to Los Angels
Thur., Aug. 15Practice with Chargers10:00 a.m. (PST)Costa. Mesa, Ca.Open to Public/Media
Fri., Aug. 16Practice with Chargers10:00 a.m. (PST)Costa Mesa, Ca.Open to Public/Media
Sat., Aug. 17Walk--ThruClosed to Public/Media
Sun., Aug. 18Saints at Chargers3:00 p.m. CTDignity Health Sports Park Carson, Ca.Preseason Game #2
Mon., Aug. 19Practice (Pads)4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterClosed to Public/Open to Media
Tue., Aug. 20OFFClosed to Public/Media
Wed., Aug. 21Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterClosed to Public/Open to Media
Thur., Aug. 22Practice (Pads)8:50 a.m - 11:40 a.m.Ochsner Sports Performance CenterOpen to Public/Media

Got mine squared away.

I'm pretty sure I remember them screwing it up last year as well. Tickets were not available when they claimed they would be and I basically had to hound the ticket office for half a day before getting access to the tickets. Honestly the ticket office has pretty much bungled everything since they did the switch to Seat Geek a couple years ago.

The switch to SeatGeek was last year and went rather smoothly in my experience. What I think you're remembering was 2017, the first year the NFL started requiring teams to issue "tickets" for training camp practices. THAT was a bit of a cluster**** considering we had no idea about it until right before camp opened.

Let me know which day and how many.

If possible, was hoping to get 3 tickets to each practice: Sun July 28, Sat Aug 3rd and Sun Aug 11. I am on the wait list, but didn't receive any emails today, so didn't want to take the chance of waiting and missing out! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
If possible, was hoping to get 3 tickets to each practice: Sun July 28, Sat Aug 3rd and Sun Aug 11. I am on the wait list, but didn't receive any emails today, so didn't want to take the chance of waiting and missing out! Thank you so much!

pm me your email address

Well......now, I have 4 tickets for those days, if someone else wants them. He didn't respond.

1st come, 1st serve.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom