Saints 2019 training camp dates & tix info (1 Viewer)

pm me your email address

Well......now, I have 4 tickets for those days, if someone else wants them. He didn't respond.

1st come, 1st serve.

I'm sorry! I work in radiation oncology, I had an emergency patient to plan treatment for, so didn't get to look at my phone until just now.

Thank you, once again!

I GOT 2 AUG 11! (Please, no bad weather, PLEASE weather gods, no bad weather!) I probably won't sleep until Aug 12th? I have the original Homecoming t-shirt that was handed out that fateful day in 2006. I so want Drew's and Coach P to sign it! Thank you for all your help!

It’s no problem! Only other advice I can recommend is if you’re looking for tickets to a weekend practice, make sure you go after those first because those are the quickest ones to get snapped up.

If anyone wants up to 4 tix to each day, I'd be happy to forward them, mine. I won't be using any of them.
Help me out here....why would you claim tickets if you aren’t going to use them? Maybe I misunderstand your comment.

My son can’t make it, so I have 2 extra tickets to Aug 1 practice. If anyone wants them, PM me and I can send them to you.

Secured my 4x tickets to the 8/3 practice before they sold out. If anyone has extras for that day, me and my buddies are looking to bring the kiddos too, so could use a few extra. I also have some for all of the other weekend dates (except 7/27) that I may be able to trade.

Note: I called the ticket office today. Kids 5 and under do not need a ticket.

Secured my 4x tickets to the 8/3 practice before they sold out. If anyone has extras for that day, me and my buddies are looking to bring the kiddos too, so could use a few extra. I also have some for all of the other weekend dates (except 7/27) that I may be able to trade.

Note: I called the ticket office today. Kids 5 and under do not need a ticket.

Where do I find the ticket office number? I need to ask them a couple of questions. I wish I could help with your tickets, but I'll keep my eyes & ears open.

Where do I find the ticket office number? I need to ask them a couple of questions. I wish I could help with your tickets, but I'll keep my eyes & ears open.

Thanks.

It's 504-731-1700.

Questions about being a STH or about training camp? Feel free to share your questions here. Never know - someone may have already asked.

Thanks.

It's 504-731-1700.

Questions about being a STH or about training camp? Feel free to share your questions here. Never know - someone may have already asked.

Questions about training camp. Mainly what would be the best way to handle going with a disability. There was some info on the site, but not that much, and I like to be as prepared as possible. And since this is my first time I don't want to hang up other people because of my ignorance. I figured talking to someone there might help, and thought maybe the ticket office would maybe know more or point me to somebody who would. But if there is anyone here that can help walk me thru it, I'd be more than grateful.

Hi, all! Next week I'll be attending my first training camp! I have no idea what to expect. I'd appreciate any insight y'all can give. When should I arrive? How likely am I to get autographs? Looking forward to it!

Hi, all! Next week I'll be attending my first training camp! I have no idea what to expect. I'd appreciate any insight y'all can give. When should I arrive? How likely am I to get autographs? Looking forward to it!

Depends on where you want to sit. If you want pick of the litter regarding seating, I’d arrive as early as you possibly can. If you really don’t care where you sit then you can be a bit more lax about it.

Regarding autographs, barring any inclement weather, you’re very likely to get a few autographs. However, they may not be all the ones you want.

If you’re after all the big names (Brees, Kamara, Thomas, Jordan, ect.), it’s very unlikely you’ll be able to pull all four at one practice (considering the crowds and the duration they sign for) because when practice ends and they head to the fence to sign, they generally spread out some and all the big name players won’t all head to the same spot. On average, it’s reasonable that you could pull 2 bigger name players and a few lesser names.

If you’re after one specific player, try to watch where they’re heading as practice ends, and adjust your position as well. Most players sign a few then slide a few steps over down the fence at a time, so if you see a player sliding one way while signing, go ahead of that and hope that the horn doesn’t blow before they get to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom