Saints 2021 NFL Draft Pipe Dream Scenario (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Let's just say the Saints magically moved up to the top ten selections of the draft and these players below were available. Which one would Sean Payton select?

2021 nfl draft wr.jpg

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
Waddle... we have a big WR, a developing TE, and a dynamic RB group... Speed, Playmaking ability, Consistent hands and Versatility opposite MT13 would be the biggest bang for the buck... added bonus is that Waddle can return kicks and punts and run end arounds and reverse plays when Harris gets hurt again.

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Pitts or Smith. Its all about fit and lining Smith and MT13 would be the new version of the Colston/Henderson with Deonte Harris (L-MO role). Col. Trautman/Shockey we have all seen this story before.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What if my semi-realistic semi-pipe dream is to snag Rashod Bateman in the 2nd? Does that count?

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What if my semi-realistic semi-pipe dream is to snag Rashod Bateman in the 2nd? Does that count?
Yes that counts, many people have him as a first round talent. Good size, speed, route running and hands. If he falls to us at the end of the second I consider that a steal

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Smith. Looks like the second coming of Marvin Harrison...would be perfect complement to CGM and Callaway.

Out of all the guys in the draft who I think are blue chip players...he seems the most likely to fall...at least into striking range for a reasonable trade up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom