Saints 2021 NFL Draft Pipe Dream Scenario (1 Viewer)

Tough call here lol but a team with MT already on the team, think you have to choose Chase or Waddle for their speed and deep threat capabilities Smith and Pitts fall in the MT category more than a deep threat WR

Waddle... we have a big WR, a developing TE, and a dynamic RB group... Speed, Playmaking ability, Consistent hands and Versatility opposite MT13 would be the biggest bang for the buck... added bonus is that Waddle can return kicks and punts and run end arounds and reverse plays when Harris gets hurt again.

Pitts or Smith. Its all about fit and lining Smith and MT13 would be the new version of the Colston/Henderson with Deonte Harris (L-MO role). Col. Trautman/Shockey we have all seen this story before.

What if my semi-realistic semi-pipe dream is to snag Rashod Bateman in the 2nd? Does that count?

What if my semi-realistic semi-pipe dream is to snag Rashod Bateman in the 2nd? Does that count?
Yes that counts, many people have him as a first round talent. Good size, speed, route running and hands. If he falls to us at the end of the second I consider that a steal

Bateman is starting to remind me a lot of Allen Robinson

I’m a big fan of Smith. Looks like the second coming of Marvin Harrison...would be perfect complement to CGM and Callaway.

Out of all the guys in the draft who I think are blue chip players...he seems the most likely to fall...at least into striking range for a reasonable trade up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom