Saints 2022 Opponents (1 Viewer)

Raiders kick a GW FG with literally 0:00 on the clock in OT... meaning it was win it here or end in a tie

and with that Raider win... all 17 Saints opponents in 2022 are now set... in OP

LOL, every year “This is the most BRUTAL schedule EVER”

And I don’t think the people that cheer for Burrow at all costs would ever cross into Orleans Parish anyway

Expect an improbable offseason rule change back to 16 games...so the Saints can't have 9 home games.

Call me paranoid idc.

Great, I can't wait until next season. Idk about y'all but I want the 49ers (for eliminating us from competing in this year's playoffs) & the Rams (for the No Call & "purposely" lose to avoiding us in this year's playoffs). I can't stand them along with Falcons & Cowboys

3 years in a row playing the Eagles. We don’t match up well against them. Specifically our defense is vulnerable to their offense when we’re usually good against the run they’ve found ways to get big gains. And Jalen Hurts has done just that. Gonna need to come up with a unique gameplan for this team that’s different from the last 2 years.

I think we match up well against the Bengals more traditional passing attack.

49ers give us problems on both sides of the ball.

Not many pushovers on this list so I think we need to dominate our division and win most of the conference games. AFC North is good but I like our matchups there.

Of course there’s still FA, coaching changes and the draft.

I’m excited about 9 home games!

3 years in a row playing the Eagles. We don’t match up well against them. Specifically our defense is vulnerable to their offense when we’re usually good against the run they’ve found ways to get big gains. And Jalen Hurts has done just that. Gonna need to come up with a unique gameplan for this team that’s different from the last 2 years.

I think we match up well against the Bengals more traditional passing attack.

49ers give us problems on both sides of the ball.

Not many pushovers on this list so I think we need to dominate our division and win most of the conference games. AFC North is good but I like our matchups there.

Of course there’s still FA, coaching changes and the draft.

I’m excited about 9 home games!
We might not match well against the Eagles in the regular season. But we never lost to them in the postseason with Coach Payton (3-0)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom