Saints 2nd round pick best value: (1 Viewer)

If McCaffrey or McKinley are there in the 2nd...I'm hurtling people to the podium. Those two will be studs.

If McCaffrey or McKinley are there in the 2nd...I'm hurtling people to the podium. Those two will be studs.

I think after the combine, Takk will easily be a 1st RDer. I'd even go so far as to say he's my pick at 11.

McCaffrey would be ridiculous in this offense. I want him, McNichols, or Samuel pretty badly. Just don't want to reach for them. McCaffrey in the 2nd, Samuel in the 3rd, or McNichols in the 4th would be too good to pass up IMO.

If one of them falls that far, I think Payton pulls the trigger.

Offseason surgeries are going to push down the values of both Jarrad Davis and Takkarist McKinley. Both are round 1 talents at positions of dire need and at least one could be there in round 2. That's what I'd consider best value.

Add to that list OT Ryan Ramczyk, EDGE Devonte Fields, S Malik Hooker, RB Jeremy McNichols, WR Corey Davis, LB Reuben Foster.

That's just the guys I've heard of this month.

The second round will be a fun round this year. For me, some players who could be our pick: Jarrad Davis, Evan Engram, Pat Elflein, Patrick Mahomes, Ryan Anderson, Gareon Conley, Adoree Jackson, Desmond King, Cordrea Tankersly.

The second round will be a fun round this year. For me, some players who could be our pick: Jarrad Davis, Evan Engram, Pat Elflein, Patrick Mahomes, Ryan Anderson, Gareon Conley, Adoree Jackson, Desmond King, Cordrea Tankersly.

I would add Jordan Willis and Tyus Bowser to that list. Especially if we don't get a pass rusher in the 1st.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom