Saints 32th pick of 2010 Draft (1 Viewer)

I have no idea who this guy is...but I firmly believe this will be 3G's first pickup in the draft...A younger and more talented Bobby McCray type of DE are the guys that he likes in his D, not these overweight run stuffers we have in Grant and Smith...

Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. I like the guy, but he is always hurt!!

Um, Hardy is the best pass rushing DE in the draft. If my history serves me, guys with that label generally are selected no worse than top 10. JMHO.

I would like to see us pick up Terrance Cody to wreck havoc alongside Sedrick Ellis.

medium_Terrence%20Cody.jpg

6'5 335

If you double team Sed, this guys coming right through and vice versa.

A big space eater at NT would greatly improve our D line play.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hardy and Cody are both projected Top 10 picks, they'll be long gone and I doubt we trade up for either one. #1 on my wish list is still Eric Berry but he'll probably be top 15.

I would like to see us pick up Terrance Cody to wreck havoc alongside Sedrick Ellis.

6'5 335

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

He will be a top 10 pick as well. But I agree, him and Big Sed would put us w/ the Williams' in Minny.

6'5 335

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

i think you made an excellent point.

the saints had 66 sacks in 2000 with howard (11), johnson (12), hand (3)and glover (17).

42 came from our Defensive line alone!

if you want to have a great 3-4 defense then you have to have great linebackers. if you want to have a great--not just good-- 4-3 defense then you have to have a great defensive line.

i don't like hardy, he has the most talent but i question his motor. he looks disinterested at times. as far as ends are concerned i really like george selvie and derrick morgan as the best pass-rushers next year.

Yeah, our defensive line is a joke. We get no push through the middle, our pass rush is non existent and our run defense could use some help as well. We need to sure up the D-Line to get our Linebacker a chance to get to the ball carrier or QB.

I like Jerry Hughes from TCU. Hybrid OLB/DE. He would have been a 1st rounder in this last draft but decided to stay another year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom