Saints/49ers Gameday Thread! (1 Viewer)

Bundok Saint

All-Weather Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good a time as any to start one. :)

GEAUX SAINTS/BEAT 9ERS ! :Bandance:

Enjoy the game if your going folks. I will be watching live from over here. Enjoy & heres to a massive win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game is televised here in San Diego. I think I'll do some manic fan calisthenics before the game so I don't pull a muscle while watching. Deep breath and...

---------------

An incomplete pass? We're doomed!

A first down! We're going all the way!

Only two yards on that run? What was Peyton thinking?

Eight yards! Deuce is loose! Whoohoo!

A dropped pass! Argh! I think we should fire all of our receivers right now!

That's two completions in a row! Brees is unstoppable!

---------------------

Ahhh. That's better. Now that I'm all warmed up, I'm ready for the game.

You guys have a good time going to the game. Here is to a Saints victory!

Hopefully this week my heart rate won't be 100+ during the game. Honestly, I don't think that's supposed to happen sitting on the couch and watching the TV.

Today is a good day for a win!

Geaux Saints
Geaux Who dats
We're in black and black
So the niners are fracked

Saints 42
niners 7

Joe Horn's Toughness

Anyone else hear Kenny Wilkerson say that some in the "organization" is questioning Joe Horn's toughness. I love the way he generalizes without naming names, he is such a pot stirrer without substance....what a great journalists!!

Anbody got a valid r-a-d-i-o stream. Tiger isn't working for me this morning. Pm if you like.

i'll miss the game this afternoon..the heavy winds from friday's storm knocked around our directv dish and we'll be without a signal until tomorrow at best. I'm not in the mood to head out to a sports bar so i'll just have to wait for the replay this week on my Sunday Ticket.

I have a good feeling about today..

Saints 33
SF 17

better be here early!......and have a great seat! LOL!

Saints will win today.....I just have a good feeling!

Wow, Kevin, that's a bummer!

COsaintsfan, try Tiger 104.3 here in Alex. They carry the WWL Saints feed every Sunday. You have to register. Click on the Listener Club logo on the right:

http://tiger1043.com/skin/feature.php?sectionId=208

UPDATE: CO says Tiger 104.3 ain't working for him today. See the next station link below.

Last edited:
Morning guys. My ticket connection fell through this week so I'll be screaming in my living room. I have neighbors that love to complain so it should be a good day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom