Saints/49ers Gameday Thread! (1 Viewer)

There's a ton of jockey straps littered on the field with the 49er logo on them. Bush has really broken some ankles today.

Bill Maas took too many shots to the head during his NFL days, because he has been babbling nonsense all day

Yup. Forget where the ball hit the ground, it broke the plane while Reggie was airborne. He had already started to tuck it when it touched the field.

I know it's piling on, but the announcing team and the refs make this a really unpleasant game to watch. I'm just glad the Saints got some seperation so I didin't need to add that to the mix.

We have now proved we can win without a stellar passing game...and our D is pretty good.

The D played well today....Shut down Gore and came up with two huge INTs..I hope they can make this carry over into next week.

Regardless of whether he couldn't tell if it did or did not cross the goal line, there has to be conclusive evidence to overturn the original call. The announcer made a fool of himself

Looks like i might as well go get a Reggie bush jersey before the prices go up.. "sigh"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom