Saints @ 49ers (Nov. 6th) (1 Viewer)

On my way up there... is it ok if we tag along and tailgate with you guys... who dat!!

More than welcome! green lot one for me too. Made a lot of gumbo and muffulettas for the Saints travelers. Hope I do it justice. Who Dat!!

Yeah you right.... We in dat numbah today.... Where y'at, who dats!.....
Stuffin ourselves all up in dem black and gold colors... See y'all in da stands... It,s like old Tulane stadium all gussied up... Without no wrapping round the outside?... Kinda looks like tinker toys wit a big screen!

Geaux Saints!

Great game! met some awesome Saints fans! shared some gumbo and drank as much as the city would let me. Thanks for a great game Saints!

That sure was fun. Met some great Saints fans, you would not believe how many Saints fans live in California. I have not seen any estimates of how many Saints fans were at the game, but it was in the thousands. I would estimate over 5,000, easy. Niner fans are SO fair weather fans it is unbelievable. Many thousands of empty seats.

True that, there were none more empty fans in the middle of the third-quarter. That would never happen in the dome, what a great game I'm in California who DAT and I can honestly say there's a fair amount of saints fans in my region.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom