Saints 53 man roster projection - Version 1.0 (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1534393418698.png

Been waiting to passionate hate a Saints roster projection? Well, We’ve got good news!

By Deuce Windham | Canal Street Chronicles

It’s been a few years since the Saints roster was as deep as many consider it to now be. There is talk of talented players who might be roster worthy not making it onto the 53 man unit once preseason ends. While roster decisions can’t be made based on just one preseason game and a few weeks of summer practice, we can get an idea of who is starting to separate themselves as candidates to make the final roster.

There are some roster battles that are predictable. Who will be the back up quarterback behind Drew Brees? Who will take Mark Ingram’s snaps for the first four games of the regular season? Then there are other battles that are just as enticing to follow such as will Jayrone Elliott be able to unseat Hau’oli Kikaha as the back up Sam linebacker?

Here’s my first shot at this, and I’ll also be added hot takes from the Canal Street Chronicles staff below each analysis paragraph. These takes will likely not coincide with my choice, but give a different perspective to each position. ...

Full Story - CSC

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom