Saints a statistical anomaly? (1 Viewer)

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Loses a game where the QB passes for 423 yards, 4tds, 0int.

Loses a game where they win the turnover battle 3-0 and don't allow an offensive TD.

What is next?

Feels like this is more on the HC than anything else. He's not managing the game well. His time outs are atrocious.

Loses a game where they win the turnover battle 3-0 and don't allow an offensive TD.

What is next?

Saints score more points than opponent, still lose game :hihi:

You know it's coming...:no:

How in the heck did a Spagnuolo coached defense get the best of a Payton coached offense? Just like the good old days...finding new and inconceivably explainable ways to lose. SMH...

I almost wish I hadn't made that deal with the devil back in '09. Almost...

Next week rush for over 200 yards. Still lose. 😉

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

What is next?

That is pretty insane when you state it that way. I'm almost sure we've never lost a game up +3 in the turnover margin with Payton here.

I suppose that blocked field goal should count as a turnover, but still. There's a lot of blame to go around today. Truthfully we were hanging on by a thread that entire game.

That is pretty insane when you state it that way. I'm almost sure we've never lost a game up +3 in the turnover margin with Payton here.

I suppose that blocked field goal should count as a turnover, but still. There's a lot of blame to go around today. Truthfully we were hanging on by a thread that entire game.

I'm not sure any team has lost a game with 3 turnovers. I think it's like a 10% chance of happening

What is next?

Play the lottery... That's what I'm going to do.

I have one. Saints lose due to the opponent getting a safety

What is next?
This has been the source of most of my frustration with this team my whole life. We seem to always be on the wrong side of probability busting anomalies/events. I can't wrap my mind around it.

Payton's hands are all over this L. It's not even surprising anymore. Mike smith level regression on play calling and game mgmt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom