Saints agree to terms with David Patten (1 Viewer)

Colston, Meachem, Henderson, Patten

Reggie, Drew, Duece

Troupe? Miller

Pretty potent offense already!!!!

were almost in position to draft BPA, if we can get Troupe we will be ready for the Draft!!!

Patten deserved to be re-signed. He played his butt off this past season and seemed to mesh great with the other players.

this is very nice to see. Patten was very reliable last season and his presence will be an asset to this WR corps. If we can just get Devery to catch the ball on a more consistant basis, we'll be great this upcoming season.

So who is gonna play special teams?............Devery? Meachem? We need someone to play on special teams.I like the signing I guess, but I just didn't see us bringing back Patten and Henderson.I am really hoping that Meachem is our guy over the middle. I can't see Colston playing the whole year if Meachem doesn't help with those duties.Colston is the only guy on our roster currently that I see catching the tough 3rd down catches,the other guys are burners.

Meh... I was hoping to replace him or Devery with Bryant Johnson.... but since we that ain't gonna happen... I'm glad he's back.

So who is gonna play special teams?............Devery? Meachem? We need someone to play on special teams.I like the signing I guess, but I just didn't see us bringing back Patten and Henderson.I am really hoping that Meachem is our guy over the middle. I can't see Colston playing the whole year if Meachem doesn't help with those duties.Colston is the only guy on our roster currently that I see catching the tough 3rd down catches,the other guys are burners.

Copper... he was also re-signed.

Good, now let's get Troupe and Miller then call the Offense done. I still wouldn't mind getting one more vet CB. Seems we're still a little thin - Gay, Young, David, Craft, with marginal guys like Greg Fassitt and Anwar Phillips rounding out the current roster (I didn't include McKenzie he won't be back until midseason at the earliest). It would be nice to add another vet CB or draft pick.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom