Saints and Charles Grant begin extension talks ... {merged} (1 Viewer)

Burtifus

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
That's great to hear. Tells you what Payton thinks of Charles and his importance to this team. :yes:

That's great!

Maybe winning a few has resored his fire. I hope he keeps it up, this is his contract year so I think he will.

But more than that, I think winning is the fire many of these men need. You try harder if trying hard is working.

Not sure if that came out right, but I'd sure like to keep him.

ddd

As soon as they sign him to an extension, I'm buying a #94 jersey. He always been my favorite defensive player.

I don't like this. His mind needs to be on football, not his extension during the season. Let this work itself out after the seasons over.

Maybe we can use some of the extra cap room we have for this season in the deal to make the rest of the contract more resonable?

Thanks for posting. I was just wondering about Grant and whether we would make attempts to keep him. This is good news.

Awesome i hope we sign him before thanksgiving, he is my favorite defender. Besides Fujita of course.

Maybe we can use some of the extra cap room we have for this season in the deal to make the rest of the contract more resonable?

this is what i was thinking, i know we are under the cap now

and i assume thats what the eagles are doing and "thats who we strive to be"

anyone know when a current season\year's cap room expires? is it at seasons end or is their another cut off date?

by that i mean how long is our unused cap room availible to apply to this season

i do like the fact after the horrid year the org had last year he came in 30+ lbs lighter, he knows what he needs to do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom