Saints and LSU Artwork (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who did this or where I can get this painting or poster. I HAVE to have this. Thanks!

photo.png

It was just an email attachment that went around and I tried to trace it back but no one knows where it originally came from. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I think the wife of one of the posters here does a bunch of LSU/Saints artwork. I bet you she could probably paint you one of those for cheap. She might even cut a fellow fan/poster some slack and do it for the cost of materials.

Well that's said that's not his but thanks anyways

Did you write to him? I didn't actually think it was his, I just
figured he might know other artists in the area who do that
kind of work, and might have recognized it.

I tried putting the image into http://images.google.com/, and got nothing.
Wherever you saw this, 'looks like it's a local original that hasn't been
reprinted. 'Hope you find the artist! : )

don't know the artist, but i recently came across this higher quality pic and was using it as my 'Cover' photo on Facebook:

Attachments

• saintstigers.jpg
    saintstigers.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 34
OMG thats awesome.

Being an LSU and Saints fan, thats the best thing ive ever seen!

I need to find this. Still looking for that one with the Saints helmet being lifted out the rubble of Katrina

Still no luck on finding this artist. I want a print so bad

If you want awesome UNIQUE local art go to Ideel Design - Metal Artwork Slidell the artists name is Elliot bowser, he was featured in NOLA spotlight and is a great local artist. He also takes requests - I've seen him make LSU, ULL, UGA, UT, ETC. He also has a Facebook page where you can check out more designs here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwL-E-itcom/191213312824?sk=photos_stream

FYI- Drew Brees personally has the piece of the New Orleans skyline in his house. There is also a bank in Lafayette at the corner of Johnston and College he made the big 3-D pelican out of steel. He is currently designing the signage for the mellow mushroom in Baton Rouge.

Check him out, you'll love his stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom